Chapter 5

Zhu Qingan remembered that at the beginning of the game, the game mentioned “Qin Hengyi has a manic temperament after amnesia…”

Unexpectedly, it was really manic.

[Players are requested to carry out the ‘Comfort of Love’ mission as soon as possible! Otherwise your lover will be in danger! 】

[The ‘Comfort of Love’ mission requires players to wear a holographic helmet! 】

[Before accepting the quest of “Love’s Appeasement”, please confirm whether you are over 18 years old! 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Isn’t this… a normal role-playing development game?

Why are there tasks that can only be started at the age of eighteen? And I need a holographic helmet, what kind of operation is this?

[If you are over 18 years old! Please click on the screen, wear a holographic helmet, and start the ‘Love Appease’ mission! 】

Zhu Qingan, who had just grown up, certainly wouldn’t lie, and simply spotted the screen neatly.

This task, called “Comfort of Love”, looks weird, I don’t know what the content is.

[Please connect the holographic helmet to the optical brain port! 】

Zhu Qingan frowned, put down his light brain, flipped through his backpack, found a small game helmet, and put it on.

Holographic games have been very developed in the empire. For Zhu Qingan this kind of game madman, of course, he will carry a small holographic helmet that can be enlarged and contracted.

He was sent to the game interface, surrounded by pitch black, with a large three-dimensional text box in front of him.

[Welcome to the holographic mode of “False Love”! 】

[Manic soothing method: kiss your lover gently, and give sweet love words to your lover. 】

Zhu Qingan: “…Huh??”

What operation? !

[After three seconds, the player will arrive at the lover! Carry out “Love Appeasement”! 】

The text frame disappeared, and Zhu Qingan’s consciousness sank.

When he opened his eyes again, he was already in the dark space where Qin Hengyi was.

There are no windows or doors, and the floor and walls are dark, cold and damp.
There was also a faint musty smell in the air.

The only piece of furniture was the iron bed in the corner. The bed was so small that it was so broken that it seemed to rot when sitting on it, and it couldn’t accommodate the tall man’s body.

It is hard to imagine how Qin Hengyi lives here.

Zhu Qingan found Qin Hengyi by the bed.
They didn’t have a cold screen that looked like a world this time.

Both of them faced each other so truthfully.
But the first second Zhu Qingan stood in front of Qin Hengyi, he felt a very uncomfortable breath.

Repressed and gloomy…like the breath of a hell demon. It makes people feel deeply scared and helpless. If you change to a timid girl, you may scream.

It is not a concept at all with the non-holographic gaming experience separated by a screen.

The tall, handsome man was half kneeling on the dark floor, his hair dangled in front of his forehead, his shirt half buttoned and his strong muscles half exposed.