Chapter 10

Love…Mall?

Qin Hengyi has long been used to the electronic sounds that often sound in his ears, but he doesn’t quite understand what the electronic sounds are saying this time.
He has never played any games and has no concept of a game mall.

[Do you want to open the love mall here? 】

Later.

Qin Hengyi whispered inwardly and returned his gaze to Zhu Qingan who was off the screen.

Now there is a kid waiting for him to coax.
If you don’t coax in time, the other party will be lost and become a soft ball.

Zhu Qingan looked at the silent man, thinking that the man was stunned by his huge deposit. He touched his chin and repeated: “Mr. Qin, you don’t have to worry about me, I am super rich…”

His eyebrows were crooked, and his jet-black eyes were shining with pride.
Q in H said: “…”

Qin Hengyi felt very sorry for this poor and unknowing young man, but for the sake of the other’s little self-esteem, he did not reveal it.

He raised his eyebrows, laughed sullenly, and started to coax the kid waiting to be praised by him: “Yes, it’s really rich, so amazing.”

Zhu Qingan swelled, and his eyebrows became more curved with a smile, like a pair of crescents. He said softly: “So, I can give you a good life, and I can spoil you and support you.”

Is the other party a paper person — who does he not raise?

Qin Hengyi with a weird face: “…”

Zhu Qingan chuckled triumphantly. He saw that it was not too late and he should prepare food for the cubs.

He said to the man: “I’m going to eat, Mr. Qin meets next time…”

Click.

The screen in the game goes off again.
Qin Hengyi raised the corners of her lips reluctantly, and the stubborn and soft words of a poor teenager echoed in her ears: “I can pet you and support you…”

Sure enough, he was still a child.

【The Love Mall is now open——】

After a moment of silence, the system sounded again.

The unique pink wall of love in the background of the couple’s room splits a holographic screen that is also pink.

[Buy gifts for your lover~Help your most beloved lover to reach the pinnacle of life! 】

There are many commodities enclosed in a frame on the screen, and the prices below the commodities.

[Geeky temperament, one day available. The price is 200,000 interstellar coins. 】

【Koi physique, it can be used for one day. The price is 100,000 interstellar coins. 】

[A serving of delicacies and seafood. The price is 50,000 interstellar coins. 】

The essence of “False Love” is still a kind of development game, which is inseparable from Krypton. The only difference is that the object of Krypton Gold is replaced by a paper man.

The price of none of these commodities is lower than 10,000 Starcoins.

[The goods will be delivered to your lover by express delivery! We will directly deduct Starcoin from your bank/bank account! 】

Bank accounts……

Do you also have a bank/bank account?
Qin Hengyi frowned slightly.

[Try to buy a product for your lover! 】