Chapter 15

“Brother Xiao…”

Zhu Qingan picked up the light brain helplessly, and looked at the young man in front of him in a panic.

Xiao Ruiyu touched the other’s soft black hair and chuckled, “What? Would you like to date me?”

He is very open-minded. He has talked about falling in love many times. Basically, he boldly asks for contact when he likes a person. Breaking up is also a peaceful breakup.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He shrank his neck, his cheeks and neck were red like ripe peaches. He turned his head away, clutching the corner of his clothes and said, “Sorry, Brother Xiao. I… don’t fall in love.”

Although Xiao Ruiyu is his “male god”, what he has is not the kind of love like love, but the respect and admiration for his predecessors.

Xiao Ruiyu was unexpectedly not angry: “It’s okay, take your time. You are still young and can’t accept it normally.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Xiao Ruiyu stuffed the invitation letter for the Starlight Singing Talent Show into Zhu Qingan’s hands: “But…you still have to participate in this talent show. Mombo Entertainment has already signed an agreement with the show, and it’s waiting for you to participate. Newcomers Well, participating in more shows is good and harmless.”

“Your voice is so nice, you can just sing a capital to put it on stage…”

At Xiao Ruiyu’s instigation, Zhu Qingan stunnedly agreed to participate in the singing audition.

He returned to the base with the invitation letter in his pocket, frowned, and after thinking for a while, he realized that he was facing a huge problem.

——His voice is certainly nice.

But he has never been exposed to singing, and his singing foundation is zero.

Compared with a group of big guys with years of singing skills, his advantage is zero.
Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He picked up the light brain and searched a forum for singing interest.

In this singing forum, many stars are mixing, and there are many big names who have participated in various singing and variety shows.

Zhu Qingan tried… to find someone to teach him.

Just teach a little bit, don’t want to counterattack and become a dark horse, don’t be embarrassed by singing in the draft.

He posted a post-[QAQ find a big guy to teach me to sing, can pay the tuition! Oh oh oh! Who is fond of me! You can private message! 】

His small post in the forum looks so inconspicuous that no one can notice.
Zhu Qingan: “…Sigh.”

He withdrew from the forum and accidentally caught a glimpse of the lonely “False Love” on the desktop.

……Today, I have to enter the game and collect interaction points with men.
Zhu Qingan is getting bored, and can just play a game to decompress.

He opened the game, and the red text that popped up on the game interface in the next moment was taken aback.

[The big thing is bad! ! Your lover has an episode of mania! 】

[Please wear a holographic helmet immediately and go to heal your lover! 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Zhu Qingan was taken aback, but he couldn’t leave Qin Hengyi alone.