Chapter 77

All holographic screens all over the world are left with only that line of online notifications.

Three hundred years have passed day and night. The empire finally ushered in its true ruler.

Some people who knew about the world manager event cheered on the spot. Even people who don’t know it vaguely understand that the government has stepped down and a new era is coming.

Zhu Qingan heard people’s cheers for a while, he stood by the balcony, watching all this quietly.

His thoughts went back to when Qin Hengyi was online for the first time-the blond boy was very gentle, full of vitality, hope…

It is now rolling three hundred years ago.
History repeats itself.

The world is still full of vitality and hope, just like a strong tree.

Everything is just right. Nothing is bad.
Zhu Qingan squinted her lustrous eyes, letting the breeze lift up her broken black hair, revealing a small piece of white neck. He propped his cheek on the window sill, and gently shouted, “Qin Hengyi.”

That is his lover.

The voice just fell.

The smart housekeeper AI in the room rang electronic sounds.

[The replacement is successful. 】

[Your lover-Qin Hengyi, has become your new butler. 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

The role of a smart housekeeper is nothing more than getting people to get up, go to bed, and occasionally help with regular cooking.

It seems that Qin Hengyi wants to supervise his daily routine?

Zhu Qingan’s cheeks flushed.

He grabbed the corner of his clothes and exited the balcony silently.

The living room wall with holographic projection embedded in the living room does not know when to activate it.

Zhu Qingan paused suddenly, remembering something.

The image of a smart housekeeper can appear in this home through holographic projection.

A moment’s time.

The blue-and-white projection light gathered in front of Zhu Qingan into a tall human form.

The man appeared in reality for the first time.

Facing the sun, his blood-red eyes were particularly cool by the light, like a clear spring. The blonde was covered with a faint sunlight, and his handsome face was smiling.

The sunlight seemed to grow from him. The whole person is in the light.

Zhu Qingan had a meal and subconsciously wanted to hug the man.

But he took a step forward, and the whole person passed through the man.

Qin Hengyi now… is just a projection.
Zhu Qingan turned his head and called, “Mr. Qin?”

Qin Hengyi activated the world manager mode, he is no longer a character in the love game.

He is wearing the standard uniform of the world administrator-Emperor’s uniform. The properly cut black fabric outlines his figure extremely tall, and the golden badge on his chest shimmers. He stood in front of Zhu Qingan, casting a shadow with sunlight.

He chuckles: “An An.”

Zhu Qingan stared directly at the man for the first time. He squeezed his clothes for a long time before squeezing out a word: “Mr. Qin… round up, you just have a real sex.”