Chapter 49

Facing the smile of the chairman of his own company, Zhu Qingan was completely surprised by Qin Hengyi’s operation.

As expected… Qin Hengyi.

“Your lover is really amazing.” The old chairman smiled and continued: “He bought a large amount of stocks, and suddenly became the largest shareholder on the board of directors, with a lot of high rights. What he did this meant to you What a lot of artists can’t ask for.”

Zhu Qingan didn’t quite understand this, he was stunned for a while, he just nodded his head: “Hmm…”

The old chairman said, patted Zhu Qingan’s shoulder, and exclaimed: “Treasure that person well.”

Zhu Qingan was said so, his cheeks were slightly red: “Okay…”

After the old chairman left, Zhu Qingan barely recovered his senses, and his eyes were filled with excitement and surprise.
He… finally ceased to be alone in the entertainment industry.

Zhu Qingan took stiff steps and slowly returned to the accommodation area.

The furnishings in the room are very simple, single bed, small table, stove…Because of feeding Qin Hengyi, he asked the crew for a room with cooking conditions.

On the side of the small bed covered with light blue sheets, holographic helmets and light brains were quietly placed.

Zhu Qingan walked over, leaned over, and gently touched the holographic helmet.
Suddenly, he sighed inexplicably, not knowing what he was worried about.

He doesn’t have time to enter the game to see Qin Hengyi, he has to take a lunch break to memorize his lines, and the afternoon is his play.

Presumably everyone in the crew knows what his lover does.

He cannot waste the good conditions Qin Hengyi has created for him.

Zhu Qingan took the script in his pocket, looked at it seriously for a noon, chanting lines from time to time, and drank a lot of water.

When the time came, he packed up his things and rushed to finish the set.

The young man who played the campus ghost changed his clothes early and waited on the set.

He caught a glimpse of Zhu Qingan, his cheeks were habitually flushed, but his expression was very different from before. He walked up to Zhu Qingan and sighed helplessly: “Do you have a lover? I heard it’s pretty good.”

Zhu Qingan didn’t understand the meaning of asking this, and nodded.

The youth did not know where to find a small rose, and handed it to him: “I bought it yesterday. I didn’t expect such a thing to happen today. Well, I bought it all, you just accept it as a decoration.”

Zhu Qingan squeezed the rose flower and blinked: “Thank you.”

He didn’t think too much, but he noticed the sentence the youth said “burst.”

I don’t know the people on Weibo… do they know what Qin Hengyi did.

When the director saw that they were not in the play, he shouted: “Hey, don’t be in a daze, hurry up!”

“Yes…” Zhu Qingan nodded and walked into the dressing room.

What he is going to shoot today is that he was attacked by other evil spirits due to physical reasons. When it was in danger, the campus ghost rescued him and killed all the evil ghosts.

Zhu Qingan’s dress today is the embarrassed appearance when he was attacked by evil spirits.

The boy’s white shirt was ripped apart, his white arms and half of his slender waist were exposed, and his skin was still stained with mud and artificial plasma. His hair was slightly messy, covered with sweat, his eyes were flushed with fear, and there were some tears.