Chapter 21

[Anonymous: The game? 】

Zhu Qingan didn’t expect the other party to reply so quickly, he immediately replied by voice: “Well, yes. I have to participate in a game competition. The game needs a teammate. I can’t find anyone…”

He talked more and more quietly, soft, soft, like a little feather, sounding soft: “So, I want to ask the teacher, are you free? Will you play the game “Jedi”? Yes… Be my teammate? No, it’s okay, I can find someone else.”

【anonymous:……】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

[Anonymous: I see. wait. 】

Zhu Qingan looked at the other party’s unclear answer, not only did not let go, but became more nervous.

What does this mean.

He is not good at questioning each other, so he can only nod his head and respectfully said: “Thank you teacher, I am waiting for you.”

Zhu Qingan was lying in the bed, with his head hanging down, brushing his brain over and over again, waiting for his teacher to reply.

He waited a long time, but the other party still had no news.

Zhu Qingan poked Guangnao carelessly, and suddenly caught a glimpse of “False Love” that he had ignored for a long time.
He poked “False Love”

The text box still shows that the system is upgrading. I can see that this game really intends to make big moves.

But when Zhu Qingan finished participating in the game competition, “False Love” was also upgraded.

Zhu Qingan hasn’t seen a piece of paper in the past few days, so he feels bored inexplicably.

***

In the game.

Qin Hengyi squinted his red eyes and glanced casually at the chat history with Zhu Qingan, not knowing what he was thinking.

The pink screen in front of him suddenly sounded cold electronic sounds.

[Through the chat history, the system detects that your lover needs game-related auxiliary products]

[Love Mall recommends a product for your lover——The Great God Teammate Plugin]

The game is cheating Krypton as always
.
[Great God teammate plug-in: Do you want to get closer with lovers who love games? Want to be your lover’s most powerful teammate?
Buy this product! Let you become the great god in any game! Become your lover’s game teammate again! Help your lover get to the top of the game and be envied by everyone! 】

[Price: 500000 Interstellar Coins]

As the name suggests——

After using this product, you will become a great god in any game like opening a plug-in. Become a lover’s teammate with the technical identity of a great god. Not only can it help lovers win the entire battlefield, but it can also increase their loveliness and make them envied by everyone.

——A pig teammate can make a great god lose a mess.

——A great god teammate can also make a rookie take everyone’s full blood.

Qin Hengyi picked up the corners of her lips lightly and bought this product without changing her face.

【Ding! 500,000 Starcoins have been deducted from your silver/bank card! The ‘Great God Teammate Plugin’ has been delivered! 】

[The game is being opened for you! 】

The pink mall on the screen disappeared, replaced by the “jedi” game interface.
A figure wearing a camouflage uniform and carrying a gun appeared.