Chapter 79

The fragrance of flowers drifting through the window is getting stronger and stronger.

The sunlight swirled on the ground.
Zhu Qingan felt the sudden hot gaze, and he opened his eyes in a daze. His eyes focused, but when he saw the person in front of him, his eyes lit up and he suddenly sat up from the bed.

He saw… Qin Hengyi?

Are you dreaming?

The man in front of him stood quietly in front of him. Wearing a military uniform, his blond hair reflected the sun, which made him extra gentle and handsome. He squinted his red eyes and looked at Zhu Qingan.

Zhu Qingan’s voice is a bit of joy: “Mr. Qin!”

He quickly reached out his hand, trying to hug each other. I’m afraid this is a dream, and the other party will be broken if not paying attention.

Before he hugged him, the man spread his arms and hugged him tightly. Zhu Qingan leaned against the other’s neck, his nose was full of the other’s sunshine scent, he sucked on the red neck, and chuckled sweetly.

“Welcome home.”

Qin Hengyi rubbed his hair, and the long-lost touch made him a lot happy: “I have said it, I will not lie to you.”

“…” Zhu Qingan lowered his head, clutching the corner of his clothes, not knowing what he was thinking.

suddenly. He raised his head, tiptoes up, and reached out to touch the opponent’s face. From the slender eyelashes, sliding to the tall nose, and finally touching the corners of the lips. The warm and soft touch of the skin passed into his hand.

The young boy’s eyes were shining, as if a little bit of stars had been incorporated.
Finally, he personally used his mouth indefinitely, and gently kissed the man.
He really kissed.

in reality.

… He didn’t know how long he waited for this moment.

Zhu Qingan’s heart beats wildly, and his cheeks flushed unconsciously.

He clutched the corner of the man’s clothes and whispered, “Mr. Qin, have you recovered your body?”

“Yeah.” The man licked the corners of his lips, still remembering the little lover’s initiative to kiss, he narrowed his eyes and said: “Actually, I came back yesterday. Your dad knows that I’m going to destroy the Zerg for you. He trusts me… …Return the body to me.

In addition, the emperor affairs are also sorting out news about the complete elimination of the Zerg. It will be announced to the people of the whole empire tonight. "

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

The Zerg was completely wiped out. I don’t know that this is the dream of mankind in the interstellar age for many years.

They all want a safe and worry-free world. A world where there will never be tears, suffering, or wars.

“That’s great.” Zhu Qingan was very surprised. He smiled and praised: “Mr. Qin, you are great.”

Qin Hengyi was very satisfied with the lover’s praise.

He glanced at the blue velvet box on the coffee table, wondering: “What is this? I just saw you holding this thing.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

His cheeks blushed, he suddenly bent over and put the small box in his pocket, and said at a loss: “No, nothing…”

This is the wedding ring he bought for Qin Hengyi.

But he is now a little bit…and embarrassed.
The man looked at the boy’s red ears, and he didn’t know if the boy was shy and careful.