Chapter 11

【? ? Hahaha, am I right? Express from Dixing! 】

[So An An is a rich man? ? ! 】

[An An failed to pretend to be poor! ! The road is very bumpy! 】

[Have a long way to go! Come on! ! 】

Zhu Qingan was dumbfounded: “…”

He was in ragged clothes, and now he carried an Emperor Star Express full of money in his arms. It looks abrupt.

Zhu Qingan: No, I am not, I do not…

He slowly recovered, and his first reaction was that the express was sent by a paper man. Let’s not talk about why the paper man sent the courier, but why the courier will be delivered when it is poor? ?

The poor personalities he finally laid down…maybe destroyed by this.

His brows were tightly furrowed, his cheeks flushed with anger, and the express in his hand suddenly became hot like a potato. He has to ask a man with a piece of paper to ask clearly, otherwise… his future path of pretending to be poor is so bumpy as to imagine.

The barrage looked at the distressed appearance of his idol because of his failure to pretend to be poor, hahaha.

[The rich try to pretend to be poor Zhu ​​Qingan’s distress hahahaha]

[The first time I saw someone worried about being too rich! 】

[An An, don’t be discouraged! Play poor and come on! Tomorrow, you will be the poorest boy here! 】

At the same time, Li Tianqiu’s mood on the other side was completely different from before.

He stared at the courier that was sent from Emperor Star and was still being escorted by special escort, his face was blue and his mood was complicated.

Didn’t the information he found say that Zhu Qingan’s family background was very difficult? Why did you receive such a courier?

…Why does Zhu Qingan still show a calm appearance that is very commonplace?
what happened?

Li Tianqiu’s eyes looking at Zhu Qingan are no longer contemptuous, but more of… bewilderment… and jealousy.

Zhu Qingan packed the valuable express in a sack that was ready to pick up garbage. He touched the cold sweat, sorted out his thoughts, and explained to the fans who were shocked and admired by him, “This express…you just don’t see it. I continue to pretend to be poor.”

The poor cannot fail!
[Haha touch An An, we don’t see it! You are the poorest! [狗头]】

[We An An is the poorest boy~[狗头]]

[It’s your poorest [狗头]]

A large dog head expression means that netizens will no longer forget this scene, or even be impressed.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He is very poor and has no house to live in.
Fortunately, there are many broken cardboard boxes in this community, which can accommodate the next person.

Zhu Qingan found a torn cardboard box, dragged the sack, and lived in it.

This variety show is the same as the last time. Every day, artists will be given time and the live broadcast can be turned off.
Zhu Qingan turned off the live broadcast with a snap, and his calm expression instantly collapsed.

He gritted his teeth and creaked, his cheeks getting redder. He opened the game and asked the paper man to ask clearly——

[Welcome to “False Love”! 】