Chapter 54

In the light brain screen glowing with blue light, there was no portrait of Zhu Qingan imagined. It was replaced by a white and tender puppy.

The puppies are very cute, the fur is fine and tender white, the two furry ears are close to the small head, and the eyes are big and shiny. It was lying in the doghouse, lazily looking at the little boy in front of him.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

a dog……?

Zhu Qingan subconsciously thought he had admitted wrong AI, but when he saw the “wing” logo in the upper left corner. He just recovered.

The puppies in front of them are indeed Qin Hengyi just born.

Zhu Qingan frowned and thought about it.
Qin Hengyi is AI…

There are no specific requirements for the shape of AI. Qin Hengyi may have become a small pet dog because he wanted to make himself happy when he was a child.

With Qin Hengyi’s character, he can do it.
Zhu Qingan licked his paws and meowed softly. There seemed to be sweetness in the soft cry.

He hid at the foot of the bed and glanced at himself when he was a child.

The little boy was indeed amused by the puppies transformed from AI. His eyes were squinted, smiling, his lips were slightly curved, revealing a pair of white tiger teeth.
Zhu Qingan opened his water blue cat eyes and looked at the little boy.

A strange and sweet feeling sprouted in his heart inexplicably.

——So they met when they were young.

Zhu Qingan’s cat’s ears are very red, and his nose is also red, like being kissed.

The little boy stared at the puppy on the screen, and subconsciously reached out to touch it, no matter what was behind the screen. He could only call out the name the other party gave him, and the little milky voice of the milk whirring was very cute: “Little cub…”

“Wang Wu!” The little milk dog shook his tail, revealing a tender tongue.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

If Qin Hengyi recovers his memory.

I remembered my dark history of playing as a dog to coax young lovers. What a shame it would be.

Zhu Qingan trembled the cat’s ears, and wanted to keep watching. His mother suddenly pushed in.

The woman carried a bowl of freshly cooked seafood porridge, put it on the bedside table, and said to the little boy holding Guangnao: “An An, eat something.”

The boy nodded. Immediately, he thought of something, raised his head and said to his mother: “Mom, you said you would take me to the amusement park tomorrow. What should I prepare tonight?”

The woman was stunned. For a long time, she pulled out an apologetic smile and said: “An An, I’m sorry. Mom and Dad have things these days…” The laboratory is very busy.

“Mom…” The boy lowered his head, a little unhappy. But instead of making a temper, he quickly raised his head and raised a smile: “It’s okay.”

Zhu Qingan stood beside the boy, accidentally bumping into the other’s flushed eyes and the corners of his mouth.
The boy turned his head deliberately to prevent his mother from seeing his expression.

In Zhu Qingan’s mind, there is indeed such a memory.

His parents are too busy to take care of him. As a result, the amusement park that his parents took him to that time looked very tasteless and ordinary in the eyes of other children, but in Zhu Qingan’s eyes it was the most rare and beautiful memory.