Chapter 18

He Yun raised his eyes inadvertently, trying to take a look at the audience’s reaction.
Enlarged the bold barrage and crashed into his eyes unexpectedly…

“boom–!”

He Yun’s face suddenly paled, and his hands trembled suddenly. The microphone in the palm of his hand fell to the ground, making a dull noise.

The red barrage continues to question He Yun.

[I went to check the information and it was indeed correct. Five years ago, when Zhu Qingan was just doing a group performance, he wrote this song for self-entertainment, and he was the one who sang it. But he never opened up authorization. Why does his original song appear to you? why? 】

He Yun trembled, recalling what the seller said when he bought the song.

——“This is an original song composed and sung by a very small and unknown artist, and it was made many years ago.”

——“Don’t worry about using it as a fake sing. The artist, who has few fans, does not seem to have a backstage agency, and will not be noticed…”

If you change to Zhu Qingan a few months ago.

At that time, Zhu Qingan was still a group performer completely, without signing a contract with Mengbao, and not participating in various variety shows…
He is indeed a very small and unknown artist.

There is a delay in the seller’s information about the artist, and it is completely unexpected that Zhu Qingan will grow up rapidly in a short period of time.

So he sold the song to He Yun by mistake.

【what? The singing voice of this song is actually Zhu Qingan? Is He Yun a fake singing? ? 】

[Yes, it reminded me… I just said how weird this song is, it turned out to be a fake singing. Come on, where is the device for playing songs? :)】

[I’m wondering why He Yun’s mouth shape and singing can’t match, it turns out that’s the case. 】

The barrage that should have enthusiastically supported him, at this time all changed. It turned into a sharp knife and pierced He Yun’s face, making him feel ashamed.

He didn’t expect that because he couldn’t sing and wanted to earn a lot of enthusiasm for singing, he would expose the truth of fake singing so quickly.

He was silent, dropped the microphone and the audience, and left the studio.
He Yun stood in the hallway, cold as if he was pumping out blood.

Do not……

As long as he doesn’t admit it, it’s fine. At most, his voice just collided with the voice of Zhu Qingan before the voice change period.

Nothing will happen.

They have no definite evidence…

He Yun hesitated aimlessly in the corridor.

Until the light brain sounded.

It’s time for Zhu Qingan to sing.

He Yun held his breath for a while.

——He can guess what will happen next.

Because of the small program he placed in the playroom.

No one can enter the broadcast room, and Zhu Qingan and the staff can’t detect it.

The number of viewers in the broadcast room will always be zero… As the result of the popularity of the draft, he must be counting down and then ignored by Mombo Entertainment.