Chapter 62

The other party retracted his head in shock, looked at the thin young man in horror, and said, “You…are you sure you want this big one? Can you wear it?”

The young man in front of him wore a large mask, and his exposed half of his cheeks was very white. He was also very thin. He looked very young and looked like a student. It’s hard to imagine that a teenager would use something like this.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

The other party is…misunderstanding what he meant?

He clenched the corners of his shirt, lowered his head, thought for a moment, and hesitated, “No, it’s not…I use it.” He closed his eyes, gathered courage, and gritted his teeth: “My boyfriend used it.”

“Oh.” With a clear expression, the other party packed the extra-large muzzle and handed it to Zhu Qingan. With a distressed gaze, he looked at the thin young man and sighed silently: “Pay attention to your body.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He stuffed the black bag into his pocket and walked stiffly out of the shop.

He could feel his face hot and hot just through the mask.

Fortunately, the things were bought back smoothly.

He took things back to the base and hid them carefully in the cabinet. He decided to send these things into the game next time he entered the game.

It’s also… express your thoughts. Qin Hengyi…what would you think? Is he willing?

Thinking of this, Zhu Qingan’s soft and white face turned red. It’s like a bunch of strawberry-colored glutinous rice, which is very soft.

He took off his mask and sunglasses, wiped his face with cold water, then curled up on the bed, turning on the light brain.

A reminder sounded from Guangnao’s private mailbox.

Unexpectedly, the person named “Qin Hengyi” sent a new message.

Zhu Qingan had a heartbreak, click to view. But when he saw the content, the whole person couldn’t help but tremble.

[Qin Hengyi: Little cute:) Do you like me? 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He looked at this inexplicable question and fell silent.

He didn’t know how to answer. If the other party is not Qin Hengyi, then he answered like it, isn’t it strange?

What if the other party is indeed Qin Hengyi to tease yourself?

He frowned.

After a while, the other party sent another message.

[Qin Hengyi: Why didn’t you answer me? 】

Zhu Qingan gritted his teeth and replied.

[Zhu Qingan: Of course I like you, Mr. Qin. But if you were not Mr. Qin, I would not like you. 】

Kill two birds with one stone.

When he thought the other party was completely speechless, the other party sent a voice message.

He was stunned and clicked on the voice message.

——A familiar voice rang in Zhu Qingan’s ears.

The male voice is low and sexy, like an ancient and mysterious ancient bell, rubbing Zhu Qingan’s eardrums.

It was indeed Qin Hengyi’s voice.