Chapter 13

Zhu Qingan’s announcement of donating to children’s charities on Weibo, as well as a surveillance video Weibo that clarified his bullying of children, spread to the entire network at a very fast speed——

The person who secretly photographed Zhu Qingan in the surveillance is obviously the little star Li Tianqiu, holding a small camera, sneakingly hiding behind the grass and looking at the children and Zhu Qingan. The raised corners of his mouth make the facial features of his sharp-mouthed monkey cheeks even more ugly. Ugly.

Contacting the fake video of “Zhu Qingan bullying a child” that suddenly appeared on the Internet, it is easy to imagine what Li Tianqiu is doing.

The truth of this incident was uncovered.
The incident that Li Tianqiu was greedy for resources and tried to deliberately approached the actor Xiao Ruiyu, which has made him notorious. Coupled with the explosion of slander Zhu Qingan, his ending is unimaginable.

Zhu Qingan on the other side did not pay attention to Li Tianqiu.

Instead, he noticed that he donated 5 million to children’s charities, as well as anonymous users who posted clarification videos on Weibo.

His bank did not show any deduction information.

And… the camera is broken where he talks with the two kids. This is also the reason why the variety show staff has not come out to clarify after he was slandered.
Zhu Qingan frowned, the only one who can do these things…

Only Qin Hengyi.

Qin Hengyi not only delivered two couriers from the Imperial Capital, but also sent a group of luxury cars that ordinary people could not imagine to pick him up.

He is very capable and mysterious…

Zhu Qingan’s heart could no longer remain calm, he closed his eyes, and the man’s cold face and red eyes appeared in his mind time and time again. He fidgeted and turned on the light brain, looked at the familiar “False Love” icon, and hesitated to click it.

In the past, men helped him in the form of goods, and the value could not be accurately estimated.

But this time, the man definitely donated 10 million yuan in his name to help him solve this slander.

Ten million.

Zhu Qingan’s eyebrows are drooping, and his expression is complicated.

He did always maintain a calm and calm heart towards his own difficulties.
This mentality does not come from nothing.

Zhu Qingan has lived by himself since he was a child. When there were difficulties, he was the only one to solve them, and no one helped him.

Over time, he also developed a mindset of calmness to difficulties.

He knew that it was useless to be angry and sad, and no one would sympathize with him. The only thing I can do is to calm down and face the difficulties.
But this time…

Qin Hengyi suddenly appeared in his world, silently resisting the wind and sand for him, illuminating his way forward.

Imperial capital, luxury cars, ten million…Qin Hengyi is by no means a simple virtual character.

Zhu Qingan looked at the icon of “False Love”, and gradually changed the game.
Zhu Qingan rubbed his confused head and opened Weibo.

Zhu Qingan’s donations and monitoring and clarification have developed to the hottest stage, and they have become the number one hot search for all stars.