Chapter 51

Zhu Qingan panicked when he saw the man about to pull his pants.

He quickly stretched out his hand, hugged each other’s fingers, blushing and said at a loss: “Mr. Qin… I, I will take off my pants by myself.”

He looked wary and clenched his pants tightly.

The man stopped then and said, “I’ll go to the bathroom to put hot water, and you will come to me later.”

After all, he knocked Zhu Qingan to the floor. Fearing that the smaller opponent might be hurt, he specially found a thick wool carpet from the cabinet and laid it on.

Zhu Qingan looked at Qin Hengyi’s leaving back, and sat on the soft ground with a snap.

The bath must be washed.

He wants to get bigger!

He lowered his head and thought for a while.

Head office without taking off your underwear…

But for a while. A young boy wearing only a pair of sky blue pants appeared in front of Qin Hengyi.

Qin Hengyi has put the hot water in the bathtub, and there is a small inflatable duck on the bathtub, which is obviously used as a boat for Zhu Qingan.

He caught a glimpse of Zhu Qingan, wondering: “Don’t take off your pants?”

“…” Zhu Qingan blushed, and faintly explained: “I, I’m sorry…Or Mr. Qin, don’t you take off your underwear?”

He didn’t want to compare with Qin Hengyi.
Although he hasn’t really seen it, judging from the other person’s figure and underwear model, he must be very…

The man chuckled, a little helpless.

This kid…want to be one step closer, but he was so innocent and shy.

So cute.

“OK, don’t take it off.”

Qin Hengyi walked over, picked up the boy like a little cat, and carefully placed it on the edge of the bathtub, for fear that the opponent would fall and be drowned.

At the same time, the man also undressed.
He has a really good figure, wide shoulders and narrow waist, and his muscle lines are full of charm and strength.

The contours of the abdominal muscles have been spreading the adult fishing line, and finally disappeared in the black underwear.

He picked up Zhu Qingan and entered the bathtub together.

For Zhu Qingan, the bathtub is a big swimming pool with deep water. He can only put Zhu Qingan on the little duck in the bathtub.

The black-haired boy hugged the duck’s neck tightly and looked at Qin Hengyi dimly.

He looked at the other party’s collarbone, and inexplicably remembered one of the pink circle rainbow farts “I want to take a bath in my brother’s collarbone”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Zhu Qingan saw Qin Hengyi pour himself some water, and then took out a pack of disinfectant swabs from nowhere.

A cotton swab is as thick as Zhu Qingan’s finger.

Zhu Qingan blushed after thinking of something.

He buried his face in the duck’s neck desperately and made a resisting voice: “Mr. Qin, I don’t want to use cotton swabs…we…”

Qin Hengyi didn’t know what the kids were thinking. He dipped a cotton swab with strawberry milk-flavored shower gel and whispered, “I’ll give you a bath.”