Chapter 12

Zhu Qingan thought he had heard it wrong and frowned: “What did you just say?”

The professional housekeeper smiled slightly: “Your foot is injured. Mr. Qin will send a car to let us take you home.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Does Mr. Qin the other party refer to his paper man…?

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He fell into shock and at a loss for an instant, opened his wide round eyes, didn’t know where to put his hands, and he stopped talking: “No…I can’t sit in this car.”

He built up a poor man by picking up trash and sleeping in cardboard boxes. The moment the luxury car stopped at his feet, it collapsed again.

If he gets in that car again, his poor man can’t get back.

Butler: “Mr. Zhu doesn’t like to ride in this car? There are many cars behind, all of which are luxury cars of different styles. Mr. Qin specially sent many cars over for you to choose.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Zhu Qingan stepped back a few steps, tightening his garbage bag full of bottles of confetti, ready to bugger.

The butler stared at him with a smile: “Mr. Zhu, where is your home? We will send you back.”

Zhu Qingan was taken aback, frowned and thought for a while.

Then, under the eyes of everyone, he stepped back in silence, dragging the crunchy garbage bag full of plastic bottles, and walked into the garbage dump not far away.

Then he shrank, snapped, and got into one of the big cardboard boxes.

The big cardboard box just fits him, and he poked his head out of it, like a kitten keen to sleep in the cardboard box.

He muttered to the housekeeper: “This is my home. I’m going home. You don’t need to send it away.”

——This is really his home.

The garbage dump in this community is very clean, free of bugs and smells. The carton is also clean and can be used as a bed.

The cardboard box also contained his daily necessities: ointment, slippers, and a small blanket.

Zhu Qingan lay comfortably in the cardboard box.

His poor character is stable!

The live broadcast barrage, luxury cars, and onlookers fell into a brief silence.

The housekeeper was the first to break the silence. He smiled awkwardly: “It turns out that Mr. Zhu’s home is nearby… Then, shall we go back first?”

Zhu Qingan was anxious for them to leave: “It doesn’t matter, goodbye.”

The housekeeper looked at the boy, his eyes aching.

He heard from above that Mr. Qin met a lovely child.

But this kid… how so pitiful and poor.
How did Mr. Qin treat him?

Although Xiao Ruiyu on one side could not hear what Zhu Qingan and the housekeeper were talking about.

But he can barely guess the cause and effect.

Zhu Qingan does not like the corrupt life of the rich. The person sent by the family to pick him up couldn’t hold back his persistence. After all, the other party shrank in the box and refused to leave. They had no choice but to leave.

Xiao Ruiyu looked at the little head exposed in the cardboard box and chuckled.

In fact, he was tired of the rich life, but he couldn’t let go of everything.