Chapter 34

[In order to congratulate you for completing the level, the game will give you the following rewards. 】

[Scene change coupon X1, big shot experience coupon X1]

[What a great reward! 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He focused on the scene change ticket.
Can you change the scene?

He has now experienced enough that Qin Hengyi is a sea scene in the form of a mermaid.

He wants to see other scenes and wants to experience more different plots with Qin Hengyi.

[You used the scene replacement coupon X1! 】

[The system is changing scenes! The game is temporarily closed and will be opened after 24 hours! 】

Just after Zhu Qingan used the scene change coupon, he was popped up from the game.

He took off his helmet pretentiously.
On the pillow is “False Love” that has changed back to 2D mode

In addition to the text box where the scene is changing, the screen also has a small print.

[The ‘Big Player Experience Ticket’ for game rewards should be used as soon as possible, valid for 24 hours. 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

What is this?

【Big Person Experience Voucher: Allows you to be a big person loved by everyone, valid for 24 hours. 】

The function brought by this coupon does not seem to be a bad thing.

No need for nothing.

Zhu Qingan poked “Agree to use.”

[You have used the big shot experience coupon X1! 】

Zhu Qingan looked left and right, there was no change in himself, he did not become a big man.

Zhu Qingan glanced at the game suspiciously.

【Experience coupons for big shots can only be triggered by specific events! 】

The text boxes pop up one by one.
He felt the strong desire to survive the game.

He sighed slightly and turned off the game.
He didn’t know what this coupon was, and he didn’t want to be a big shot. He just needs to do his present life well.

Zhu Qingan walked out of the small house where he lived and came to the base food warehouse next to the house. It’s not so much a warehouse as it is a big refrigerator, which stores the food for the cubs.

He skillfully took out a few arm-long marine fish from the refrigerator.

Some time ago, a group of small marine animal cubs sent by a stranger were about to grow up.

It was when they were growing up, Zhu Qingan wanted to make something delicious for them.

He took a lot of fish and filled a basket. He returned to the kitchen and did not turn on the stove, but turned on the grill.

He wanted to prepare grilled fish for the little cubs.

——The grilled fish is delicious.

Peel a hole in the fish skin to remove the visceral impurities. Then use various spices and stuff the fish belly through the hole. At the same time, there are half-exposed fish meat, all the fish skin, smeared with golden yellow barbecue sauce, soy sauce, oil…
The processed grilled fish is grilled on the grill. The tongue of the fire burns the fish flesh and the skin red, and the bones become softer and more fragrant as they burn, and they will be broken with one bite. It is very suitable for young pups who have weak teeth but want to find something to grind their teeth.

After several grilled fish were grilled, Zhu Qingan put them on the plate one by one, and pushed them to the cubs with the small dining cart.

The seal-like cubs are of the Haimiao clan. But it looks really like a cub, chubby, and the skin is covered with fluff that feels comfortable to the touch.

Zhu Qingan came to the ocean area in the base.

With the only three little seals, I was pleasantly surprised to see the young boy whom I hadn’t seen for a long time. It flapped the small fish fin, kicked the two-legged tail fin, and swayed to Zhu Qingan. Black bean-like eyes are dark.
“Cumbling.”

“Grumbling!”

Zhu Qingan waved his hand: “Go. Let’s go out to play today. Take the grilled fish out for a picnic.”

It’s not good to keep the little cubs stuffed here all day.

“Jiji?”

“Chiji!!”

The little seals were very excited, and kept rushing to Zhu Qingan’s feet.

Zhu Qingan had no choice but to put down the dining car and picked up the little cubs one by one that were not too big.

He can only reluctantly hook the dining car with one hand.

Outside the base is a large paddy field. The golden rice field is reflected by the extraordinarily brilliant sunshine, which is a beautiful scenery.

The little seals saw scenes other than the pool for the first time. Before Zhu Qingan put them down, they jumped down on their own, and even the grilled fish was too late to eat, and they shuttled through the low-rise straw group.

Zhu Qingan was in a good mood and didn’t bother them.

He sat down on the stone chair at the entrance of the rice field. The thin body of the young man was immersed in the warm sunshine, with a stunning beauty.
The grass not far from him moved slightly when he was not paying attention. Obviously someone is hiding in it.

——

at the same time.

Zhu Qingan was almost killed by a life-threatening incident in the laboratory fire, but he did not know who put it on the Internet. .

It caused quite a stir instantly.