Chapter 14

Qin Hengyi caught a glimpse of the boy’s dress at this time and was taken aback.
His heart was beating wildly inexplicably, and waves of throbbing emotions rushed to his heart accompanied by heat.

He rubbed his temples and looked at Zhu Qingan again…

Zhu Qingan didn’t notice the strangeness of the man. He smiled sweetly as before, “Mr. Qin, thank you for the clothes you sent. This pajama… is very warm.”

As he spoke, he raised his soft sleeves, and then the hem was lifted again, revealing his smooth and white waist. His trousers are not tied, as long as he gently pulls his little bunny’s tail, “chih–” the trousers will fall off.

It is a very attractive and clean little lop-eared rabbit.

Q in H said: “…”

He frowned, his grim expression was a little cracked, and the roots of his ears were flushed. He turned his head away, in a mixed mood.

He thought it was just an ordinary cartoon dress, but he didn’t expect to wear it like this…

This kid… is also very naive.

Even if you don’t wear this kind of clothes properly, just show them so carelessly.
Too simple.

What if someone else sees it?

Qin Hengyi was a little upset, but he was reluctant to take it off. He said quietly, “It looks good, but don’t be seen by others.”
Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He was a little sleepy, he yawned, and the lop-eared bunny ears on the back of his head shook softly. He rubbed his eyes: “I’ll go to bed first, good night, Mr. Qin.”

He turned off the light brain, wrapped in a blanket, and retracted into the big cardboard box.

The next day.

“Big Poor” variety show is nearing completion.

Zhu Qingan, who was supposed to be the last in popularity value, miraculously became the first place and threw away the second place.

The winner of this variety show is undoubtedly Zhu Qingan.

The variety show has not officially announced its end, reporters from major entertainment companies and a large number of fans have broken through the gates of poor communities——

Zhu Qingan has not yet understood what the variety show is about to end, and is still playing the role of poor people seriously.
He dragged the garbage sack with his right hand and a series of plastic bottles in his arm. From time to time, his left hand bends over to pick up trash, and his mouth is still thinking to himself how many wowotou these bottles can buy…

His thin back is still carrying his home… a big cardboard box and a small blanket.

Coupled with the ragged clothes on his body, it can be said that he is extremely poor.

He caught a glimpse of an unknown vegetable leaf on the ground, which was fresh with water and dew. His eyes lit up, and he picked up a finger-sized vegetable leaf in surprise, and he was very excited.
Great, I have some food today!

When he had not had time to put the only valuable vegetable leaf on him in his pocket, he was interrupted by screams after another.

He raised his head—a mountain like a sea of ​​fans ran into his eyes.

Several things happened in this variety show, so that the whole entertainment circle heard the name of Zhu Qingan, and also brought a lot of popularity.