Chapter 69

“Zhu Qingan, come to the game headquarters quickly!”

Sammy’s words are urgent, even with a sense of panic.

After listening, Zhu Qingan paused, raised his eyebrows, and quickly asked: “What’s the matter? I’ll pass now.”

He hung up the communication and booked an express ticket to 03 Huangxing on the software. Then opened the closet, picked up his backpack, and stuffed some clothes. Don’t forget to bring the winged puppet, which was lonely and tucked aside, and immediately went out.

The game headquarters is related to Qin Hengyi, and even to him. If something happens there…

Zhu Qingan thought, hiring a taxi levitating car on the side of the road and heading to the spaceship field.

It only takes half an hour for the spacecraft to go to 03 Huangxing. In the middle of the journey, Zhu Qingan sat on his seat and kept contacting Sammy to send messages to the other party, but no reply was received.

What should be busy.

The spacecraft was parked at the port of 03 Wild Star. Zhu Qingan had already rented a car and waited at the port. In less than ten minutes, he arrived at the game headquarters.

The door of the game headquarters was open, Zhu Qingan held his breath and walked in cautiously.

There is nothing unusual in the lobby on the first floor, it seems that Sammy is on the second floor. All important instruments of the game headquarters are stored on the second floor.

Zhu Qingan went up to the second floor and saw that the door that had not been opened was opened.

It is the room where the hibernation cabin is stored. Sammy is 80% inside.

As soon as Zhu Qingan walked and entered, he ran into the blond young man who was lying on the ground and bewildered. He frowned and pulled the other person up: “Mr. Sammy, what’s the matter? What’s wrong?”

Sammy didn’t calm down, he clenched the corner of Zhu Qingan’s clothes and shivered: “I think you should call the police. I almost lost my life just now.” After all, he pointed to the first place in the corner.

Zhu Qingan followed the prestige.

——The wall was originally snow-white, but now a big black hole was broken. Go straight through the wall, you can see the scenery outside.

He can smell burnt.

Sammy slowly returned to his senses, wiped the burnt dust off his face, and said: “I was standing there…fortunately, I avoided.”

“What caused this?”

Sammy pointed to the wall behind the dormant cabin.

Only then did Zhu Qingan discover that the wall behind the dormant cabin had opened a door at some point. There seemed to be something in the door…

He walked quietly, but when he saw the scenery inside the gate, his pupils shrank suddenly.

——There are almost several basketball courts the size of it.

It is a very standard indoor parking airport.
A huge battleship is placed in the arena.
The spacecraft is silvery white, with two slender wings raised high, with a graceful flow curve, just like a Kunpeng spreading its wings.

Zhu Qingan couldn’t help but walk into it. He saw that the assault compartment at the bottom of the spaceship was opened, and a small cannon/bullet port was steaming hot. The thing that penetrates the wall, eight achievements is this small cannon/bullet.
Who owns this… spaceship…?