Chapter 19

He Yun squatted in the corridor embarrassedly, with an expression of incredulous and horror.

He slowed down with difficulty and picked up the light brain that was left aside.

The small program he set up did not close the entrance of the playroom. Instead, it secretly delays the opening time of the play room. Netizens are not allowed to enter before the opening time.

But… the identities of the group of people who just joined the playroom are not restricted by whether the playroom is open or not, they can enter anytime and anywhere.

To be precise, their status is so powerful that there are no restrictions in the Empire—

None of them are high-ranking elites from the government, the military, and large commercial groups.

How can such a person go to Zhu Qingan’s singing program as a little star?

What is the origin of Zhu Qingan?

He Yun fell to the ground with scarlet eyes. He glanced at the broadcast room again, and his whole person was stunned for an instant.

Those big people discovered his small program and closed it, all netizens are allowed to enter, and the number of live broadcast rooms has soared to tens of millions…

He was found…

He Yun closed his eyes embarrassedly.
The optical brain communication sounded, and a cold female voice came from it: “He Yun. Could you please come backstage.”

“I can save the world for you…”

The conference hall of Nuo University was dark, and the only remaining lights gathered on the stage in front. The black-haired boy standing on the stage was covered with golden light and became the focus of everyone.

The young and clean voice, accompanied by mysterious and ancient lyrics, echoed in the quiet hall like a breeze.

“Can also destroy the world…”

Complete the song.

Wan Lai was silent.

The big screen of the live barrage also opened.

The boy bowed to the screen. The slightly transparent white shirt made his skin fairer, and his slender legs were wrapped in black trousers, and his voice was as nice and gentle as ever.

“Thank you.”

He raised his head, opened his eyes, and looked at the screen.

——Online audience 10,000+

The barrage surged like mountains and seas.

【Wow! Is this a song in an ancient earth language? Listen for the first time! I didn’t expect it to sound so good! 】

[An An is great! Few young people still think about the ancient earth! 】

[Reminds me of the ancient earth, the hometown of all mankind QAQ]

[It sounds good! ! Nice! 】

He watched the enthusiastic reaction of the audience, his cheeks were habitually red, he gripped the corners of his clothes nervously, and thanked them again.

Only then reluctantly left the playing room.
This was the first time he sang, and it was also the first time a song in the ancient earth language appeared on the singing audition.

Unexpectedly, the response was beyond his expectations.

The broadcast room was crowded with people, but they were all surrounded by security guards, which did not cause Zhu Qingan any difficulties.