Chapter 40

Zhu Qingan’s thoughts were very confused, he put down his brain and walked around the room aimlessly.

He has been with Qin Hengyi for so long, he has become accustomed to each other’s existence, even if the other’s existence is limited to the game.

He never thought that the other party would one day set foot in his real life.
In fact, Zhu Qingan is not disgusted with the announcement that he is Qin Hengyi’s lover in reality.

His only friend at the moment is Qin Hengyi.

Qin Hengyi gave a lot of help and warmth that he could not imagine before.

——It’s okay for him to be a lover to each other.

But what really troubles him is the series of events that will happen after the love affair is announced.

At that time, he would be inseparable from the identity of “Qin Hengyi Lover” in front of the masses and at work. This also means that he should truly assume the identity of this lover, 360 degrees in all directions.

He doesn’t know if he can really take it up.
He has never talked about being in love with people, and has not even had much contact with people.

What’s more, he doesn’t know everything about Qin Hengyi.

He didn’t know why Qin Hengyi lost his memory, what kind of life he had, or even… don’t know how to help Qin Hengyi.
He was afraid that such a reckless decision would cause unknown trouble to Qin Hengyi.

In case Qin Hengyi regains his memory in the future, he no longer likes himself, but due to Zhu Qingan’s public decision at the time, in the eyes of everyone, they are already a pair of lovers who have been together for a long time and will not be separated again.

What should he do then?

——His lover is very special. Zhu Qingan will not be like other stars, who can open a relationship with a little spark.

Whether his relationship with Qin Hengyi is public, we must carefully consider.
As for… Qin Hengyi noticed the “lovers” who love him deeply, and has been reluctant to admit that they are lovers in front of the public, whether he will roll over.
we’ll talk about it then……

Zhu Qingan sighed lightly.

He was about to put down his light brain and go for a walk. But Guangnao jingled a bell, and his agent called again.

He frowned slightly and connected the phone.

Agent: “Now all Weibo is urging you to give an explanation, and the brokerage company is also very anxious. After all, an artist is falling in love in front of the public, which is not a small matter for that artist.
Is that man…your lover? What kind of person is he? Is it in the circle? Why did you fall in love without talking to the brokerage company! "

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

If he tells his agent that his lover is a virtual character in a game.

Then he would definitely be treated as a neurosis.

But this is true…

After a long time, Zhu Qingan squeezed out a few words from his teeth: “I think about it.”

broker:"……”

What is there to think about?

“All right.” The new agent has a good temper. He didn’t blame Zhu Qingan. He sighed lightly: “Netizens don’t need to know your lover’s information, but the company must know. We are also thinking about you, I’m afraid of you. Being deceived by someone with bad intentions… This kind of thing has a precedent in the entertainment circle.
So, you quickly report your lover’s information, you don’t need to report it. "