Chapter 58

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He didn’t intend to hear the man’s words, and slowly raised his head, his white cheeks still stained with cream. He licked his milky lips, a little confused and confused.

What does he need to learn what adults should do? ? Does the paper man think he knows nothing? ?

“Nothing.” Qin Hengyi looked at Zhu Qingan’s clear and clean eyes, and pushed the warm milk toward him: “Eat.”

He told the teenager somehow.

His kid… is so innocent.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He grabbed the delicious breakfast. He was so happy that the little wings behind him fluttered, and his little tail fluttered like a cat’s tail.

“Thank you Mr. Qin for your hospitality.” Zhu Qingan smiled.

“Good.” Qin Hengyi sniffed the growing succubus aura on the boy’s body.

If it wasn’t for the boy to be too ignorant now, he really wanted to press the other person on the bed, kiss the little succubus cub’s little horns, bit the tail, and tied the little wings to his palm.

Zhu Qingan and Qin Hengyi kissed him for a while, before leaving, suddenly remembered the task assigned to him by the game.

To create a love that belongs to AI with Qin Hengyi in the eyes of the world’s doubts.

To put it bluntly, it means showing affection with the paper people.

Zhu Qingan thought for a while, and seemed to be thinking about how to show affection correctly.

After a long time, he leaned over and grabbed the corner of the man’s clothes.
“Ok?”

The boy’s cheeks flushed and he leaned in his arms, with his little horns buried in the soft black hair, very cute.

He asked in a low voice, “Mr. Qin, can you take a picture of you and send it to me?”
Qin Hengyi hesitated a little, but nodded quickly.

His little lover took a look at his picture when he was lonely.

It’s normal.

Zhu Qingan has no idea what Qin Hengyi is thinking: “Thank you Mr. Qin.”

Qin Hengyi was when Zhu Qingan left. Suddenly grabbing the opponent’s wrist, he raised his eyebrows and stared at the boy with red eyes.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Immediately, the man picked up Zhu Qingan’s hair and touched the other party’s succubus horns. He whispered: “You can go back and search for the setting of Little Succubus Baptism.”

In the last few days of the night, the moon will be round.

Once the full moon disappears, the baptism time is over. If at this time, the baby succubus has not been baptized, something bad will happen.

He is not good at telling the content of the boy’s baptism directly, because he is afraid that the children will become ashamed, blushing and scolding himself as a hooligan, and then he will never come to see him again.

“Okay, I’ll go back and search.” Zhu Qingan nodded solemnly without realizing what happened.

Zhu Qingan woke up immediately.

It was dawn outside the window, and the crew had already arranged the set below, waiting for the artists to come and film.
Zhu Qingan took off his helmet, rinsed briefly, and put on his clothes. Then take a packet of milk cereal from the refrigerator for breakfast.