Chapter 20

Zhu Qingan was wearing headphones, and the sound from the video was magnified countless times in his ears——

He is familiar with this sound.

The shouts of the audience, warm and passionate

What you see is a stage that is countless times larger than the one in the studio.
The spotlight gathered in the center of the stage, and under the stage was a bustling crowd.

Zhu Qingan was a little puzzled.

Now, the Empire will not have this form of performance.

Generally, the audience is at home, watching live holographic performances through the Internet. Will not go to the real meeting hall in person. The stage and the auditorium are just things that create atmosphere. The audience’s screams and encouragement will no longer exist, replaced by barrage and rewards.

Unless it is when holographic live broadcast was not implemented two or three hundred years ago.

The hall gradually became dark, and the audience became quiet.

Next. The people who appeared on the Nuo Da stage made Zhu Qingan’s pupils shrink suddenly.

That is Qin Hengyi.

Very young and immature, even smaller than Zhu Qingan now.

He is wearing a white suit, holding a brown wooden guitar, with a smile on his handsome face.

The eyes are blue as wash.

The audience was boiling.

Deafening voices resounded through the hall.

When Zhu Qingan was expecting what song Qin Hengyi would sing, the video suddenly jumped to an angle.

The dark room is full of suppressed and gloomy atmosphere.

The brown wooden guitar previously held by the blond boy was thrown into the burning stove in the corner with both hands.

The microphone was also severely smashed to the ground, torn apart.
The young man stood in a dark and narrow corner, with his golden hair stained with soot, hanging softly in front of his forehead, with scars on his body.

A very strange female voice sounded: “You are not a human being, don’t give me these things. Do your job!”

The female voice was very sharp, Zhu Qingan was wearing headphones again, and the moment the voice sounded, his eardrums hurt.

The blond boy in the video seemed to be irritated. He stood up abruptly and walked towards the person making the sound…

The video ends everywhere.

No one knew what happened next.
Zhu Qingan only got a few information points.

——Qin Hengyi’s memory background occurred three to four hundred years ago.

——Qin Hengyi wanted to be a singer when he was young, but he failed forever.

——Qin Hengyi is not human.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Somehow.

The figure of the teenager Qin Hengyi half-kneeling in the corner kept recurring in his mind.

He suddenly wanted to go through hundreds of years and hug the boy who was much younger than him.

The young boy’s blue eyes are very nice and gentle, like a bark blue sky.

It’s not as depressed and gloomy as he is stained with blood.

A text box pops up on the game interface.