Chapter 78

[Please wait for me to go home. 】

The black and white game interface reflects a pale line of words.

At the first glance Zhu Qingan caught a glimpse, the whole person suddenly stopped. He watched it many times over and over again to make sure he was right.
Qin Hengyi is gone.

He didn’t listen to his own words, and went so far away. Let yourself wait for a long time.

Zhu Qingan’s heart beat wildly, and the rumbling heartbeat resounded through his ears, a burst of indescribable emotions like overflowing water, slowly flooding the empty atrium. The boy’s eyes drooped, and the corners of his eyes were a little red, like strawberry juice. He pursed his lips tightly and poked the game interface with the last glimmer of hope.

The game did not start.

“…” Zhu Qingan turned off the game, jumped to Weibo, and sent a message to the man’s account.

There was no reply.

Zhu Qingan curled up in the corner, holding Guangnao, the whole person was stunned.
Everything before is developing in a good direction.

This happened suddenly now.

In case, in case…

What should he do?

The palm of his hand was sweating constantly.

very nervous.

suddenly. He remembered something, his eyes lit up, and he quickly switched to the person’s private account.

He wants to contact Qin Yuan.

Another Qin Hengyi. The other party may know Qin Hengyi’s news.

He quietly sent a message over.

Similarly, there was no reply.

Zhu Qingan has a bad feeling.

Qin Yuan may have merged with Qin Hengyi as one of his personalities.

Otherwise, how could Qin Hengyi restore his memory…?

He lost the only touch.

Time left. He can only wait.

The teenager lowered his head and was very lost at the foot of the bed.

In the groggy, he fell asleep again. By the time he woke up, it was time to dim.

The blood-red sunset poured down on the ground. Reflecting the bedroom of Nuo Da is particularly empty, the teenager sitting alone on the bed looks very lonely.

Obviously he had been alone before.
But he never felt so alone.

He sat up in a daze, took a brief wash, then glanced at his brain.

Sammy sent a new message at some point.

[Sammy: Oh my God! You and Qin Hengyi announced it? ! The whole empire knows that your lover is such a big person. 】

Sammy didn’t know that Qin Hengyi had already left.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He briefly talked to Sammy about Qin Hengyi’s current situation.

Qin Hengyi… Life and death are uncertain now.

He is an ordinary person. Nothing can be done. He can only suffer in the long wait. While typing, the young man’s hands trembled slightly, and the corners of his eyes couldn’t stop flushing
unexpected.