Chapter 39

Zhu Qingan also saw the man breaking into his field of vision for the first time.

He was stunned for a moment.

The straw was so soft and warm that he couldn’t help taking a nap. I don’t know what happened after the man entered the cave.

When he opened his eyes again, the man had spotted him and was standing in front of him.

Zhu Qingan lowered his head in a daze, and found that his clothes were still unrecovered…

The straw that blocked the important part slipped down at some point.

Qin Hengyi’s hot gaze did not look away.

“boom–”

Zhu Qingan was stunned for a moment, and then it seemed that there was something that exploded in his brain.

Qin Hengyi:"…………"

He glanced at the young man again and made sure that the other party did not wear any clothes.

He pursed his lips tightly, frowned, his dark red eyes flashed with unknown emotions.
He is in a mixed mood.

——Except for them, there is no other person in this space. Obviously, Zhu Qingan… deliberately and actively took off his clothes.

A young boy who took the initiative to take off his clothes, cleverly and ignorantly waited for the one he loved most in the cave.

It goes without saying that Qin Hengyi knows what the young man desires and what he wants to do with himself.
Qin Hengyi frowned.

This kid… already likes himself to this point? Want to do that kind of thing with yourself?

Qin Hengyi thought of this, his heart couldn’t help beating wildly, and a throbbing flow of heat swept across his body from deep in his heart, urging him to do something like a poison. But reason told him that he couldn’t do this, and he would regret it if he did it.

Zhu Qingan simply likes herself, doing these things, just wants to increase her liking for him. There is no desire, hope and distracting thoughts.

He doesn’t understand… what it means and what are the consequences.

Qin Hengyi believes that he is not a beast, and he can’t just do it like this.

The other party is still a child, ignorantly likes himself, persistent and simple, like a white but sweet little toffee.

What he has to do is to guide and educate each other on how to correctly express love. It’s too dangerous and a little stupid…
Zhu Qingan on the other side was completely stunned.

In his heart, he thought about countless consequences of not wearing clothes in the game, being frostbited by wind and snow, being bitten by mosquitoes…the only situation that was not discovered by Qin Hengyi.

He didn’t dare to think, and couldn’t think of what it would be like.

Zhu Qingan’s first reaction when he saw the man was to hide. He must not be seen!
His brain buzzed, his hands and feet flustered. The whole figure, like a little hamster being chased by a cat, stood up abruptly. But after standing up, he found that such a bald, upright posture without any cover made it easier to expose himself. He snapped and sat down again, hugged his knees, and huddled in a corner, trying to block a part.

He lowered his head, his eyes stained with hazy water vapor, he dared not look at Qin Hengyi.

Zhu Qingan’s originally fair body was flushed all over, as if a fresh little strawberry that had just been picked, could drip out attractive strawberry juice at any time.