Chapter 70

Zhu Qingan saw the opened door, his pupils shrank suddenly, and the whole person became nervous.

He was patted on the shoulder, and a strange man in a suit and leather shoes appeared in front of him.

The man’s skin is very pale, he wears a pair of gold-rimmed glasses, and his difference is that he is playing with a laser gun that can kill.

Zhu Qingan frowned, stepped back keenly, and asked in a cold voice: “What do you want to do?”

The man was very interested in Zhu Qingan. He looked at Zhu Qingan a few times and sneered: “Are you Zhu Qingan? Qin Hengyi’s lover?”

“…” Zhu Qingan didn’t speak. He stared at the laser gun in the opponent’s hand, gritted his teeth, as if he wanted to grab the gun.

But the man didn’t want to hurt Zhu Qingan with a gun. He said quietly: “I am a member of the government. You must guess what I wanted to do when I arrested you.”
government……

Zhu Qingan had a meal.

Qin Yuan because Zhu Qingan destroyed the government’s plan, the government must be eyeing Zhu Qingan.

Zhu Qingan has become one of the important figures hindering their plan.
Zhu Qingan raised his mouth and sneered: “You want to kill me?”

He has a very small baby face, but his skin looks cold white under the light, and the whole person exudes an inexplicable sense of alienation.

The man shook his head: “No, I won’t hurt you. If you die, Qin Hengyi will go crazy. I just want to take you to make a choice.”

“What choice?”

“You’ll know later.” The man pointed to the food on the bedside table: “Eat first. You slept for a day. You can’t hold it without eating.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He glanced at the steaming bowl of milk cereal, and thought of something else inexplicably. He can’t eat it.

Zhu Qingan ignored him and asked, “Where am I? I want to make a phone call to contact my friends—”

He picked up Guangnao while observing the man’s expression with his eyes.

The man didn’t speak, but smiled.

He opened the communication, and unexpectedly, the communication software could not be opened. He poked another communication software, but couldn’t open it.

“Guangbrain, we have moved our hands and feet, you can’t contact Qin Hengyi. We are not stupid.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He silently poked “False Love”

The black and white game interface of “False Love” pops up.
Ok.

It seems that the government did not expect that Qin Hengyi is in a game.
This is a very fatal error.

The corners of Zhu Qingan’s lips raised slightly, but he put on a frightened expression, looked at Guangnao with a bewildered face, and his shoulders trembled slightly.

The man squinted his eyes interestingly. He helped his glasses and raised Zhu Qingan’s arm and said, “Come here.”

Before Zhu Qingan could react, the man led him to the gate.

It was dark outside the door.
Can’t see anything.

“Go in.”

“Remember to make your choice at the end.”