Chapter 57

At the heart.

The temperature in the hibernation room is very low, and the air is filled with snow-white ice mist. The blond boy stood in it, his broken blond hair seemed to be covered with a thin layer of frost, and his handsome face was smiling.

Zhu Qingan is just across from Qin Hengyi. There is only a hibernation cabin separated from each other.

Zhu Qingan is just a shadow at this time, and outsiders cannot see his existence. But he saw a lot because of it.

See a warm love that is vigorous and warm like the sun.

In this icy and snowy space.

He was never alone.

He is loved.

Everyone in the world will always have their own love, love or family affection, friendship… Some will be late, some will be early, some will be too small to be discovered…but it is always there.

Zhu Qingan touched his heart, the corners of his lips raised, and his cheeks flushed. He couldn’t help taking a step forward and walked into Qin Hengyi. Qin Hengyi couldn’t see him, but he still wanted to stretch out his hand and wanted to kiss the other person on the cheek.

The moment the two touched, white light appeared around them, and everything turned into misty images and dispersed.
Zhu Qingan’s consciousness sank, and the next moment, he returned to the white space before the hidden mission started.

[Congratulations, players! Successfully complete the hidden mission! 】

There are three gates in front of Zhu Qingan.

Heart-shaped locks have been hung on two of the doors. The other is the door to the real world, and it says “The Door of Reality.”
Zhu Qingan took a step and opened the door in front of him.

For a while, warmth wrapped him.
Zhu Qingan opened his eyes in reality, he sat up and took off the holographic helmet in a daze.

He was a little tired after sleeping for a few days.

There was no light in the dimly lit room, the curtains were drawn tightly and tightly, and only the rustle of wind and plants came from outside the window. Makes the whole room very quiet.

Zhu Qingan took off the nutrient tube and got out of bed.

When he woke up, it was late at night. It was dark outside the window, only the stars on the horizon were shining.

Zhu Qingan returned to the kitchen and cooked a bowl of noodles for himself.

The hot and soft cornmeal is wrapped with a soft-boiled egg wrapped in golden yellow soft glutinous egg liquid, and then sprinkled with a few slices of fresh and tender green onion and pickles.

After eating a bowl of noodles, Zhu Qingan finally found the feeling of returning to reality.

He raised his head and accidentally bumped into another empty chair.

The room allocated by the crew is a double room. But Zhu Qingan has only one person.
He frowned, but released it quickly. He finished washing the dishes and was about to enter the game again.

After completing the hidden plot, the game should give special rewards.

Moreover, he wanted to hug Qin Hengyi very much.

There are still a few hours before dawn, just enough for him to play once.
After daybreak, the vacation is over, and he will go into filming again.

Zhu Qingan put on the holographic helmet and lay back on the bed.

[Welcome back to “False Love”! 】