Chapter 23

Zhu Qingan closed his eyes, his cheeks were as red as a ripe peach, and the blush spread to the neck. He knelt in the shallow water, letting the water soak his pants and shirt. He gently hugged the thick and long tail of the man with both hands, lowered his head, and stuck out the tip of his tongue a little bit, licking the scar on the tail with his feeling…

Shame.

His heart was in chaos, and his ears were full of water. Not aware that the man has opened his eyes..

At this time, Qin Hengyi frowned slightly, looking at the kid squatting beside him, licking his fish tail.

Qin Hengyi:"…………"

The teenager licked seriously, as if tasting some kind of food. The closed eyes are crimson, very attractive. The tip of the pink tongue swept across his scales, it was very crisp and numb… The subtle sound of water magnified countless times in the silent sea, like a small feather scratching Qin Hengyi’s heart.

The boy obviously licked his fish tail while he was asleep.

He didn’t know how to remind the boy that he was awake.

Zhu Qingan only concentrated on licking one wound. Finally, he felt the cruel and cracked wound. Under his lick, it slowly healed and returned to smooth and delicate scales.

He felt a sense of accomplishment in his heart, and the corners of his lips were raised slightly. When he was about to move to a place and lick the wound, he suddenly felt a scorching gaze.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Zhu Qingan’s heart tightened and slowly raised his head.

——Meet the man’s dark gloomy red eyes.
The man looked at Zhu Qingan who had just finished licking his tail with a certain complex emotion.

Zhu Qingan’s head buzzed, and the whole figure suddenly jumped out a few meters away like an explosion.

He… he did this and was discovered.
At this time, his clothes were completely drenched, and the transparent fabric outlines a thin figure. The boy’s cheeks were flushed, his lips were very wet, and he was covered with seawater from Qin Hengyi. A few flustered emotions flashed through his eyes, and his dark eyes were like a pair of stars in the dark.

He was silent for a long time, and tremblingly said: “Qin, Mr. Qin…I, I, I…”

Qin Hengyi interrupted Zhu Qingan’s stammering, and said quietly: “Come here. It’s dangerous over there.”

The place where Zhu Qingan stood, one step back is the deep sea area.

Zhu Qingan was taken aback and came over obediently.

The man pulled him into his arms, bit his earlobe, and said dumbly: “Why did you do this?”

His tail still has the feeling of him when a teenager licked it.

It’s so crispy. Let him… there is a surging heat flow in his body.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He wanted to say that he wanted to heal his wounds. But I think this seems a bit silly. Men don’t necessarily believe it.

He thought for a long time, with red eyes, bowed his head very aggrieved, his brain twitched, and casually said: “I…that is, I like to eat fish…especially raw deep-sea fish. So, I somehow wanted to lick Licking your tail to taste. No, I didn’t want to eat you. I just want to lick…”

After all, he also licked the corners of his lips, expressing his unfulfilled meaning.
He nestled in the man’s arms nervously, not daring to look up at him.