Chapter 52

Zhu Qingan caught a glimpse of the introduction of the scene and frowned unexpectedly.

[New scene introduction: Succubus’s Castle. 】

[Succubus’s Castle: In an ancient European castle, there lived a beautiful and lonely little succubus cub. 】

[Succubus: has a fatal and beautiful charm, and has a fatal temptation to any creature. 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He won’t talk about this weird setting.

With the precedent of the previous scene, he is even more worried about who is the little succubus cub in this scene.

He doesn’t want Qin Hengyi to be a succubus…

According to the urinary nature of the system, Qin Hengyi will become an aphrodisiac / medicine for walking, specially used to attract him.

He can’t bear to eat even a piece of chocolate cake, let alone the seduction/confusion of the succubus?

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He was a little helpless.

But he still chose to enter the game honestly.

[Welcome back to “False Love”! 】

It was pitch black.

A small oil lamp gradually lights up in the darkness where you can’t see your fingers.
Zhu Qingan finally saw the scene before him.

He was sitting on an embarrassingly large European-style bed, surrounded by furnishings rich in European style. The floor is covered with a thick gray wool carpet, and several European oil paintings are hung on the off-white walls.

He looked at his outfit at this time.

——A nearly transparent white nightgown.
Like a thin cloud, covering him hazily.
He clamped his legs, and it felt a bit chilly inside.

However, he has not noticed any abnormality in his body.

That succubus…probably Qin Hengyi.
Zhu Qingan frowned, feeling unsafe. ——Succubus rounded up is a Teddy.
He jumped from the fire pit into another fire pit.

When he got out of bed, he stepped on the gray carpet with his white feet, with a strange beauty.

“Mr. Qin…?”

The locked iron door was opened and he saw Qin Hengyi.

Qin Hengyi wears a black robe, and the long robe outlines his slender figure.

Unfortunately, Zhu Qingan did not find any succubus characteristics on Qin Hengyi either.

“Ann?” The man noticed Zhu Qingan, but he raised his eyebrows abruptly, walked to Zhu Qingan’s side, squinted his red eyes, and looked at the opponent carefully.

A bad feeling rushed to Zhu Qingan’s heart: “What, what? Mr. Qin?”

“You have a pair of horns on top of your head.”

Zhu Qingan was stunned for an instant. Until he reached out and touched the top of his head.

A pair of black horns lurked between the fluffy black hair, half the size of a palm, small, tender and smooth… They are the horns of a pair of young succubus.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He became that little succubus cub?

Qin Hengyi looked at the young man’s panic expression, stretched out his hand, and picked out something from the young man’s back: “You still have a long tail.”