Chapter 64

[An An. Did you and that person? Have you used up that stack of things? 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He glanced at this passage, and the whole person was stunned for an instant. The white face was red again, and the flushed eyes did not know what emotions contained.

He pressed his finger against the keyboard, thought about it, and went straight to the other person.

【Zhu Qingan: I don’t like you talking to me like this, I feel that you disrespect me very much, very impolite. Even if you are really Qin Hengyi, I will not like you. 】

He pursed his lips and sent another message.

[Zhu Qingan: The person I like is definitely not a person like you. 】

[Zhu Qingan: I hate you. :)】

This is the first time he has taught others so clearly. It’s the first time to say “I hate you” to someone

After he said this, he finally felt more comfortable in his heart. He raised the corners of his lips and waited with interest for the reply from the other party. What kind of expression would that person… look like? Will you be speechless?

The other party was silent for a long time unexpectedly. It seemed to be shocked by Zhu Qingan’s unusual words.

Indeed, in the eyes of outsiders, Zhu Qingan never trains people, is gentle and gentle, like a kitten.

After a long time, he finally replied to Zhu Qingan.

[Qin Hengyi: Cute, are you angry? Hmm…Don’t be angry, okay? 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Zhu Qingan ignored him.

[Qin Hengyi: Good. I will not do this anymore. What do you like? I give you. 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

This Qin Hengyi, seems to regret his previous actions?

He chuckled, but he did not forgive him for it.

He didn’t know who that Qin Hengyi was. What if it’s a bad guy? There are too many things he doesn’t know.

Zhu Qingan did not reply to him. But the other party still sent a message indomitably.

[Qin Hengyi: Little cute? 】

【Qin Hengyi: Be good, don’t be angry. What if you get so angry that you cry? 】

It can be seen from these words that the owner of the message seemed to panic because of Zhu Qingan’s anger. Like a big cat who accidentally bullied its prey and cried and was helpless.

Zhu Qingan raised his eyebrows and directly blocked the other party’s news.
Zhu Qingan rested for a while and couldn’t help but open Weibo.

——The trailer released by the propaganda account has completely become popular on Weibo, dominating the entire hot search.

Everyone is looking forward to the official release of the film.

At the same time, Zhu Qingan also gained a lot of popularity because of this drama.
The upcoming Imperial Werner Film Festival throws an olive branch invitation to Zhu Qingan.

The Empire Werner Film Festival is the most famous film festival in the entire Empire. Countless artists are vying to be invited. Once they enter, they will meet countless famous celebrities. This film festival will most likely become a springboard for their lives.