Chapter 55

The blond boy appeared on all the screens that were being activated in the Empire.

He was wearing an imperial black military uniform. He was tall and slender. His azure eyes were curved into a pair of crescents, and his facial features were so perfect that they didn’t look like humans.

The empires had already received news, at noon, the world administrator AI went online. The imperial army, government, and even public management facilities were all controlled by this AI at that time.
Standing on the high window sill, Zhu Qingan lowered his head and saw the busy streets outside the window.

The huge advertising screens floating in the middle of the market all reflected the appearance of a teenager. People cheered and jumped for joy.

Zhu Qingan has never seen such Qin Hengyi.

The teenager is very young, gentle, with a smile full of vitality, just like a tree growing vigorously.

It’s not like what he saw when he first opened the game. The cold, gloomy, dark red eyes were tinged with a hint of chill, and their eyes were like a cold knife, exuding the aura that no one should enter.
Zhu Qingan wagged his tail and gently meowed to the lover on the distant screen.
If possible, Zhu Qingan would rather let his lover keep this appearance forever, smiling, full of hope for this world, without gloom and distress.

Even during this period Zhu Qingan needs to pay a great price.

Zhu Qingan jumped off the window sill and returned to the balcony. His soft pink paws stepped on the floor without any pain.
After the world administrator goes online.
There has been a change in Zhu Qingan’s home.

Zhu Qingan’s parents allowed Qin Hengyi to replace the housekeeper AI.

The small house, which is not big, but looks very warm, suddenly lights up automatically.

The porridge maker in the kitchen started automatically, and the millet stored in it was steamed for a while to become soft and delicious, and the faint aroma filled the kitchen.

The washing machine automatically washes unwashed clothes. The sweeper obediently cleaned up the garbage on the ground.

Zhu Qingan shook the cat’s ears, watching all this.

He walked to the door of his room when he was a child and pushed open the door with his paws.

The table that was empty just now was filled with a cup of hot milk. The sweet milk taste accompanied by the overflow of heat.
The rag doll that accidentally fell to the ground was put back on the bed.

The little boy’s favorite story book was spread to the page he had read before.
Zhu Qingan jumped onto the desk and saw a line of words suddenly appeared in the blank notebook.

——【Children, you are very cute. 】

——【I can give you whatever you want. 】

These words are not superfluous, just pure praise and promise.

In the eyes of a little boy, Qin Hengyi may be like a meteor that deserves it, brightly and brightly illuminating a child’s heart.
Zhu Qingan is inexplicably soft.

Qin Hengyi lost all memories later, but he did not forget this warm promise, as if the promise had long been deeply rooted in his heart.

He did not question Zhu Qingan’s lover identity at the beginning. It was because in his heart, he already had the position of Zhu Qingan.

In his eyes, Zhu Qingan is a child, very cute. He will give what Zhu Qingan wants.

Zhu Qingan meowed softly, and his heart beat wildly.