Chapter 25

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Qin Hengyi caught what dragged him into the water…?

His temple jumped up suddenly, but at the same time he let out a sigh of relief. He was worried before that that ghostly hand would not let him go, and that it would pull once when he walked to the shallow beach.
Zhu Qingan was grateful to Qin Hengyi, he muttered in a low voice, “Thank you….Then what…what did you catch?”
He wondered what NPC the game would arrange in this scene.

Qin Hengyi frowned, was silent for a moment, bending over the boy’s ear and said: “A mermaid.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Zhu Qingan: “What, what mermaid?”

Qin Hengyi picked him up, fish tails swimming in the sea like lightning, and soon they came to a rocky reef by the beach.

Behind the rocky reef, a strange black fish tail faintly appeared. The black fish tail was covered with scars, bound by seaweed.
Zhu Qingan held his breath and leaned over to take a look–

Shrinking behind the stone reef is a boy.
This boy… has blond hair and red eyes, but his facial features are exactly the same as Qin Hengyi. He is handsome, but slightly immature.

When doubts arose in Zhu Qingan’s heart, a text box from the game popped up in front of him.

[NPC character explanation: This new scene is where Qin Hengyi once lived, and the NPC in the new scene is Qin Hengyi who lived here in the past. Your lover from the past. 】

The meaning is very simple, this NPC is the little Qin Hengyi who lived here in the past when he was young.

Zhu Qingan remembers… the game mentioned that Qin Hengyi suffered a lot of injuries at that time, and being transformed into an adult fish was one of them, which caused his previous character to be more paranoid/obtrusive than his current one. Like a little devil.

There is this kind of operation…?

Now he has to deal with two people?
Zhu Qingan had a headache, he glanced at the boy again.

The boy’s eyes are no longer blue, but blood red.

He is different from Qin Hengyi, whose memory is blank after amnesia. He carries a lot of memories of suffering, and his eyes looking at Zhu Qingan are very complicated and gloomy.

He pursed his lips and said nothing.
Zhu Qingan has a little bit of pain for this boy.

He wanted to untie the other person, but he was surrounded by the man. The man’s tone was low and hoarse: “Don’t touch him, he hurt you.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He is you.

[Please try to get in touch with this NPC, you can learn about your lover’s past and the real secret of the game from him. 】

[This NPC has been in loneliness for a long time. Need your comfort. 】

Zhu Qingan was silent for a long while, and decided to put on the drama personality.
He raised his head and looked at the man pitifully.

“Mr. Qin, I’m just a little curious about him, I won’t let him hurt me. Are you here to protect me?”

Qin Hengyi:"…………"

He was a little at a loss when he faced the child’s request that was a little dependent.
After a long time, he still agreed, but the eyes staring at Zhu Qingan became tighter.
Zhu Qingan let out a sigh of relief, and stepped on the sand, cautiously approaching the boy.