Chapter 33

The floor of the second floor was burned with a big hole by the tongue of fire, and the metal laboratory cabinet carried by the floor fell down, just a few centimeters before it hit Zhu Qingan’s head.

Zhu Qingan suddenly felt that his waist and abdomen were surrounded by a pair of powerful arms, and then he was thrown out heavily!

“Boom——” With a terrifying loud noise, the metal laboratory cabinet on the second floor slammed into the place where Zhu Qingan originally stood in half a second! The experiment cabinet was wrapped in flames, the door was opened, and the hard and sharp glass instruments shattered to the ground. But it was quickly engulfed by the raging fire that spread to the first floor.

Zhu Qingan was thrown out of the door, unbiasedly thrown onto a piece of grass outside the door, without any injuries.
He didn’t even react much personally, so he didn’t feel the slightest fear of being behind.

Everything happened too fast.

The only thing that can prove that the things that have just happened happened are only the laboratory cabinet that smashed into his original position, and the feeling of touch remaining on his waist and abdomen. Very tight and powerful, pushing him away from there quickly and accurately. Like a bodyguard on call.
Zhu Qingan looked around and on the first floor, and no one had the conditions to push him away.

who is it……?

“Mr. Zhu! Are you okay!” The medical staff who arrived in a hurry interrupted Zhu Qingan’s thoughts.

Zhu Qingan didn’t want to bother people too much, so he stood up quickly, patted the dirt on his body, and chuckled, “It’s okay. No injuries.”

The medical staff was surprised.

She was the doctor on the team. When she saw the falling laboratory cabinet and the hot tongue of fire on the second floor, she was about to touch the top of Zhu Qingan’s head, she was almost desperate, and something serious was about to happen.
But unexpectedly, she blinked an eye. The boy… appeared in front of her intact.
But it’s fine if nothing happens.

But the medical staff was still a little scared. She picked up the instrument: “Sir, I’ll give you a full-body examination.”

Zhu Qingan is not good at rejecting her, so she can only agree.

The results of the examination came out quickly, and Zhu Qingan did not suffer any injuries.

On the same floor as Zhu Qingan, the police officers who escaped were somewhat injured… But Zhu Qingan, who was in the most dangerous position…

The medical staff patted him on the shoulder: “Your koi luck has exploded! Hurry up and buy a lottery ticket!”

Zhu Qingan chuckled lightly.

At the same time, the fire in the laboratory building was extinguished, and the cause of the fire came out.

The wires on the second floor hadn’t been used for a long time, so the moment they were connected, they went wrong. In addition, there are many flammable instruments on the second floor.

However, no personnel were seriously injured, and equipment with research value was also removed.

The little cubs slept in Zhu Qingan’s light brain gracefully.

The police officers were very sorry to Zhu Qingan and drove him home in person.
Zhu Qingan returned to the base, glanced at the cub supplies that were not used in his backpack, and took them out in silence.
He took off his jacket, and a notebook fell out of his jacket pocket.