Chapter 53

The golden lights converge and form two figures.

Zhu Qingan was stunned for a long time, opened his eyes wide, and watched the figure in front of him gradually appear.
It was a young couple.

The woman is wearing a white long skirt, looks very delicate, exactly the same as Zhu Qingan. She took the arm of the man next to her, raised her dark eyes, and looked at the man. The man was wearing a white lab coat with black-rimmed eye sockets. His eyes were slightly narrowed, and he turned his head and dropped a kiss on his wife’s forehead.

The breeze blew, rolling up colorful flowers and fresh grass, surging in the golden sun.

What Qin Hengyi changed was just a phantom. After a while, the image flickered and disappeared, leaving only the breeze hovering in place.

But Zhu Qingan hasn’t recovered for a long time, his eyes still stayed where his parents were.

He can’t remember exactly what his parents looked like. He also does not have any photographs related to his parents.

This not only prevented him from providing clues to the police to find his parents, but also buried an obsession in his heart.
He can’t find his parents, but… can you see what they look like?

Do they look like themselves?

The result was the same as Zhu Qingan thought.

He has all the advantages of his parents' appearance, which also shows that he is not alone in this world, and there are people connected with him by blood.

Zhu Qingan’s eyes were slightly red, he backed a few steps, and subconsciously leaned towards Qin Hengyi. He shook the succubus little tail, and whispered: “Mr. Qin…Thank you so much. I have never been clear about the appearance of my parents…Thank you, Mr. Qin…I really like you.”

Qin Hengyi didn’t speak, only touched Zhu Qingan’s smooth and tender horns.

The young man had been leaning against the man, his white hands clutching the corners of his clothes, his eyes flushed and his cheeks were so red that he wanted to take a bite.

The strange scent radiated from the boy became stronger and stronger.

The scent turned into a small hook, constantly provoking Qin Hengyi’s body.
Qin Hengyi’s red eyes were dark, and he took Zhu Qingan’s hand: “You are so fragrant.”

Walking Spring/Medicine*Zhu Qingan: “…”

He didn’t dare to speak, for fear that the other person would say “I want to use the following to eat you.” Such words…

Qin Hengyi’s self-control is surprisingly good, and he didn’t do anything to Zhu Qingan. He just leaned over and kissed the juvenile’s immature horns, and sighed, “Grow up quickly.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Zhu Qingan shifted his attention and wanted to mention the game card to the man: “Mr. Qin, I have received a task from this space. It may be related to you.” The young man gave a low chuckle, and the whole person unconsciously embraced the man. Buried in: “I have nothing to help you. If I can help you restore your memory, it would be great.”

The boy’s voice was extremely soft, and he talked like he was stuffing strawberry cake in a person’s mouth.

Qin Hengyi’s hands around the boy’s waist trembled inexplicably.

His throat was slightly stubborn, he let go, and said: “I’ll take a cold shower first, you go back first, be good.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”