Chapter 37

Zhu Qingan didn’t know at all, his two little cubs moved the game.

He has been busy in the kitchen for most of the day, his cheeks flushed with heat. But finally the mutton feast consisting of several dishes is ready.

The dazzling array of dishes seems to be a dinner for the most beloved person.
Before Zhu Qingan picked up the packing box and packed it, he took out his light brain, turned on the camera, and took a picture.

Later, he opened Weibo and uploaded the photos.

[@Zhu Qingan: Finished cooking [picture]]

Most of the current imperial people eat nutrient solution directly, or let robots cook. Rarely do the dishes by hand, of course, the dishes are not delicious.

There are few people like Zhu Qingan who are not only interested in cooking, but also delicious.

As soon as Weibo was posted, the comments surged.

Fans know that Zhu Qingan can cook, but for the first time I saw him share his cooking on the Internet.

[Wow, it looks delicious! Is this lamb from the ancient earth? ! ! 】

[Who is An An going to eat with? ? I smell the sour smell of love! ! 】

[An An is really in love! Otherwise, how could a person carefully prepare such a dinner! 】

[When can I eat the food made by An An? Lemon is going to have dinner with An An! ! ! 】

[It looks so delicious, I eat lemon every day]

Zhu Qingan watched the fans' enthusiastic comments, and his lips rose.

He is now acting as a lover, rounding up, maybe he is really in love now.

He turned off Weibo, opened a special packing box specially prepared for Qin Hengyi, and carefully packed the still steaming food.

Inadvertently, he glanced at the table where the food was still on.

At this small dining table, no one has ever sat here except him.

If… Qin Hengyi really exists in reality.
This small dining table may be a bit lively.
The sudden thoughts were fleeting in Zhu Qingan’s mind.

Zhu Qingan rubbed his head, handed the packing box to the courier robot who had been waiting at the door for a long time, and asked it to be delivered to Qin Hengyi.
He was frightened by his thoughts just now.
He felt that he might be accustomed to loneliness, so he thought so.

If he wants more people to taste his own food, he can start a lottery on Weibo and invite people to eat at his own house to make the house lively…

It’s unrealistic to want Paper Man to penetrate the Dimensional Wall…
Zhu Qingan returned to the bedroom, opened Weibo, and thanked the fans who supported him.

At the same time, he also noticed the progress of the current marine animal ambassador campaign through Weibo.
He has been shortlisted.

But in the end there can only be one place to win. He feels…not at all, even if there is a “big figure experience ticket” given by the game.

But even if he was shortlisted, he was very excited.

Zhu Qingan sighed lightly, dealt with some entertainment affairs by the way, and turned off Weibo.

The two little cubs were still shrinking on the desktop, hugging or pillowing a few software icons, and fell asleep softly.

Zhu Qingan looked at the “False Love” icon held tightly by the kitten, and a bad feeling came to his heart.