Chapter 44

Zhu Qingan’s face changed slightly, lips pursed, and he looked at the woman who came to make trouble.

This person is not his mother, but his “stepmother”.

Countless gloomy memories of this woman during his childhood flooded his mind.
At that time, he was supposed to be spoiled by his parents, but after his parents disappeared, he was taken by this woman to her restaurant as a child worker in the name of adoption.

From then on, all that awaited him was not enough sleep and food every day, and staying in the back kitchen of the underground restaurant endlessly to work. Some shadows remain in his heart and cannot be cured..

Now the owner of the underground restaurant is kneeling in front of him, Hysteria.

The woman’s fingers plunged deep into the ground, her hair was messy, and her clothes were ragged. It can be seen that after Zhu Qingan left, she was not doing well. Her voice was very dry and vicissitudes of life: “Xiao An! I adopted your mother! How come you run away by yourself and ignore your mother!”

She almost rolled on the ground, a few drops of liquid squeezed out of the corner of her eyes, and her voice was a little sad: “Xiao’an! You are a white-eyed wolf! I worked so hard to raise you up… You left your mother like this! Mom’s restaurant is closed! Mom is having a hard time!”

“…” Zhu Qingan was silent.

When Zhu Qingan was sixteen years old, taking advantage of an afternoon when the woman was absent, he packed up his things and left secretly and ran to the imperial capital incognito.

The woman could not find him.

But now… Zhu Qingan has become a star, and the popularity is so high. It’s hard for a woman not to notice him. In addition, the woman was in a bad mood, the restaurant closed down, and her source of income was lost. Her only hope was to hug Zhu Qingan’s thigh again. Even if the other party has been a child laborer who has been abused by him.

The anchor who came to adopt an animal rushed over when he heard the movement at the door. At first sight, she saw the crazy woman on the ground. She frowned and asked: “Hey! What are you doing here?”
When the woman saw someone coming, she quarreled even more fiercely, repeating those few paragraphs just now: “I am Xiao’an’s mother, who has worked so hard to raise him. When he grows up, he doesn’t care about me… He now has I got the money and didn’t repay me… let me starve to death!”

“Really?” The anchor obviously didn’t believe it.

The woman didn’t come by herself, she called a lot of news media, and countless cameras were facing her and Zhu Qingan shooting.

The entertainment industry, family, ethics…this kind of news always wins a lot of attention.

Zhu Qingan’s ears buzzed and his throat became dry.

He didn’t speak much, but left a cold sentence: “You…not my mother.”

“Xiao’an! How can you do this!” The woman was even more exhausted: “Do you remember who accompanied you to the amusement park when you were young?”

amusement park……

These three words pierced Zhu Qingan’s heart. He, who had always been mild-tempered, suddenly shouted: “You haven’t accompanied me to the amusement park!”

——Near the underground restaurant is the amusement park where his parents had accompanied him.

Whenever he looked there, he was only scolded.

“You have never raised me! You will only ask me to work endlessly! If you can’t finish it, you will be beaten. The daily meal is only the porridge you have leftovers… At that time I would rather be wandering on the street alone than being You control it.”