Extra 4

Qin Hengyi’s father stopped abruptly.

People from Galactic Empire?

who is it?

Qin Hengyi didn’t answer his father’s doubts, he was bound to chuckle: “Compared with the strategic resources of Miss Hongta’s country, we definitely want the resources of Galactic Empire. There is a way to get them without fighting, marriage. How can I not try?”

“Galactic Empire…” Father frowned.
There is only Major Zhu Qingan who can use the combat readiness resources of the entire Galactic Empire.

But there are rumors in the Empire and the Federation that they are rivals.

Moreover, when he came, he heard a few words from the soldiers accidentally.

Major Zhu Qingan has been tortured alive by his son.

The internal organs are all broken.
He rubbed his temples and shook his head helplessly: “Just do whatever you like. Don’t let the Federation fall.”

After that, he stood up and left Qin Hengyi coldly.

Qin Hengyi wanted to go back to the bedroom to see Zhu Qingan, but remembered that the military department had something to do, so he could only turn back to the office.

He spent more than two hours dealing with military affairs, and then opened the federal marriage registration website.
He has a detailed understanding of the marriage rules in this country.

Marriage is not limited to any country, and you can marry a member of an empire from a rival country.

AO gives priority to marriage registration. Next to BO, AB, and finally those same-sex couples.

However, marriage must be agreed by both parties, and the marriage contract must be signed before obtaining a certificate from the Civil Affairs Bureau.

Qin Hengyi looked at it, and the corners of his lips rose unconsciously.

He printed the marriage contract, hid it in his pocket, and quietly walked out of the office.

The guard at the door saw his marshal in such a good mood for the first time, and he was very familiar with the marshal, so he couldn’t help asking, “Your Majesty, how are you in such a good mood today?”

In his memory, the marshal either had his face cold or frowned.

Qin Hengyi didn’t speak much, just chuckled softly: “Nothing.”

Guard: “…”

“That’s right.” The guard remembered something and asked quickly: “Where is the corpse of Major Zhu Qingan…? I didn’t see you looking for the cleaning team? Marshal corpse, don’t throw it away.”

Qin Hengyi:"…………"

He was silent for a moment, and said solemnly to the dazed little guard: “Don’t talk nonsense. He is not dead.”

After all, he left.

Guard:? ? ?

not dead? ?

Then, for so long…Major Zhu Qingan was in the marshal’s room? ?

How do two rival alphas coexist in the same room?

Qin Hengyi walked all the way back to the room. At the same time, he did not forget to go to the cafeteria to get a special food customized for omega.

Under the surprised and blank gaze of the canteen chef, he took away the lunch box.
His little omega must be starving.

Qin Hengyi thought, the pace couldn’t help but quicken.