Chapter 56

Zhu Qingan stared at his father in the live broadcast and froze in place.

In the eyes of Zhu Qingan’s father, the AI ​​he made by himself is also his own child.
He does not allow anyone to question his children.

He does not want to use various research results to prove whether AI has love. In the eyes of the cunning and gloomy government, everything is powerless.

It’s better to just let it prove whether you have love.

Proof of love…

As for who to prove it, how to prove… Zhu Qingan roughly had a result in his heart, and he only needed exact evidence.

“Hey—what are you doing?” There was a strong male voice outside the door.

Immediately afterwards, Zhu Qingan’s colleague hurriedly turned off the live broadcast, hid the light brain, and said to the people outside: “We are watching TV…”

Zhu Qingan didn’t expect the live broadcast to be interrupted suddenly, he looked at his colleague a little blankly.

The other party was embarrassed and said: “Actually…As ordinary experimenters, we cannot watch the live broadcast of such a major meeting. I secretly obtained the live broadcast password.”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Good bang.

“But it’s okay. Anyway, we’ve all seen some, and we know what’s going on.” The colleague smiled.

He recalled the content of the live broadcast and sighed slightly: “Our mentor is really ruthless. I want to directly let the AI ​​prove whether he has love or not. How can he prove it? Isn’t he afraid of failure?
Zhu Qingan muttered: “It won’t fail.”

“We little staff still don’t care about so much. Have you finished your experimental project?” The colleague glanced at Zhu Qingan.

Zhu Qingan just wanted to answer something, but he hesitated, suddenly remembering something, and asked: “By the way, how many years is it now?”

Not only did he not remember what happened when he was a child, he even had a vague concept of time when he was a child.

For example, I don’t remember when my parents took themselves to the amusement park.

It seems that those are things a long time ago. It’s so long that people can’t remember the exact date.

The colleague looked at him with inexplicable eyes and reported a date casually.

—— Zhu Qingan heard a strange year.
Instantly froze in place.

He widened his eyes in disbelief.

He thought… the time he is now, at most ten years ago.

But he heard a date from three hundred years ago.

Three hundred years.

“…” Zhu Qingan calmed down and thought about it carefully.

If he were three hundred years ago, he came to the modern age after experiencing hibernation and freezing.

Then why he can’t remember his childhood memories, that also makes sense.

Most people who have spent hundreds of years in the freezer will lose some of their memories before hibernation. This is what everyone knows.

Moreover, the last AI experiment record diary Zhu Qingan brought out from the laboratory was also from 300 years ago.
All doubts can be connected in series.
But Zhu Qingan still couldn’t calm down.
…Why would he be hibernated?