Chapter 35

The explosion hazard that Zhu Qingan and the police team encountered on the first floor of the laboratory was photographed by someone passing by and uploaded to Weibo.

But the passerby was also very mindful, fearing that the police would get into trouble, so he only shot a vague video, and could not see the address and specific incident of the accident.

The video was only taken to the entrance of the first floor of the laboratory. At that time, Zhu Qingan had just been pushed out of the explosion site, half sitting on the grass at the door, looking blank, his hair and clothes were a bit messy, and his fair skin was stained with a lot of mud. The whole person looked pitiful and very distressing.

As soon as the video was uploaded to Weibo, many fans were boiling.

They are very curious and worried, where did Zhu Qingan go? Where to go for? Obviously just a star, why do you encounter this kind of danger?

Some illegitimate fans who tried to dig out Zhu Qingan’s life information did not seem to be new to this issue at all.

They had already guessed that, in addition to being a star, Zhu Qingan had another identity and mission that was more important to him.

As for what that identity is, no one knows, and Zhu Qingan himself refuses to disclose it.

the other side.

Zhu Qingan couldn’t think of the secret identity of his “stray animal base boss”, and everyone was curious.

He sat on a small stone bench next to the field, watching a few marine animal cubs jumping around.

Seeing that the time was almost up, he whispered the cubs back.

Staying on land for a long time will make marine animals lack water.

A few chubby little seals came back, flapping their paws, Zhu Qingan left one on the left and one on the right, and there was one in the bucket. He returned to the base with his back turned to the bushes. He didn’t notice that there were people hiding in the bushes, and a camera emerged from the chaotic grass.

The scene captured by the camera is very beautiful. The warm yellow sunset is like a large splash of honey water, and the beautiful and fair-skinned teenager is standing in the sunset, and the whole person is covered with sweet honey.

Zhu Qingan settled the little seals back to the resting place, and went back to the room by himself.

He put on his pajamas and made himself a glass of milk. The first thing is to turn on the light brain and watch “False Love” to see if the game scene has been updated.

[Welcome back to “False Love”! 】

[The game scene is being updated! Players please wait patiently! 】

[There is a bug in the game! Do you want to check? 】

Zhu Qingan had a meal.

BUG?

Was he the first time he saw a bug in this game?

Click to view.

[Scene setting negligence: The game has reminded that within 72 hours, Qin Hengyi, a mermaid, will be in estrus! Due to system negligence! The game forgets the existence of estrus! Therefore, no estrus occurred as scheduled after 72 hours!

Sorry! Give players a bad gaming experience! 】

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He also forgot about the estrus period.
But… Zhu Qingan didn’t feel that this BUG caused him trouble.