Chapter 31

After Zhu Qingan called the man’s name for a long time, there was still silence around, only the sound of waves hitting the beach.
He walked step by step into the shallow sea next to the beach, and the morning light appeared, and the warm yellow soft light reflected the ocean. The warm light made the sea no longer so freezing. The fluorescent stone lurking in the waves absorbs the bright light and becomes brighter and more beautiful.

One of the little mermaid’s knots was cured, and the sea began to dawn. Qin Hengyi’s inner world… should also change a little, right?

“Mr. Qin?” Zhu Qingan held the porridge, and shouted again: “I brought you something delicious.”

His voice was not over. The flat sea surface suddenly rose, and the warm and cool sea swept across Zhu Qingan’s knees.

He was taken aback, and quickly returned to the coast. But before he had time to stand firm, his calf was suddenly caught by one of his hands, and then his hands slammed!

The hot porridge in Zhu Qingan’s hand thumped to the ground, and the shrimps, crab meat, scallops, fish meat and green onion all over the floor were a bit pitiful.
Zhu Qingan: “…………”

My porridge!

Zhu Qingan was ready to fall heavily to the ground, but in the next second, the pain in his imagination did not strike. The whole person fell into a familiar and generous embrace, and his buttocks were pressed against the cold, hard black scales.

He was stunned and looked up: “Qin… Hengyi?”

The man’s eyes did not become lighter because of the untied heart knot, but darkened, as if there was blood tumbling in it, which made the heart scared. He clasped the opponent’s slender waist with his powerful hands, and his fish tail supported the opponent’s soft buttocks.

Without going around the corner, he asked directly: “Ann.”

After Qin Hengyi became a mermaid, some common sense about mermaid also came to mind. To be precise, he restored a certain memory.

If you sing with a certain mermaid, it is equivalent to admitting that you are its lover.

The mermaid who sang with Zhu Qingan was not him.

He was very upset about this.

After Zhu Qingan listened to the man’s words, the whole person was stunned.
Qin, Qin Hengyi…How did you know that he sang with the little mermaid?

Would you also know the slightly intimate things between him and the little mermaid?
It’s overturned!

The lover’s design that worked hard to maintain, collapsed instantly.

Zhu Qingan felt a headache for a while.
But actually thinking about it, he didn’t violate the human setting either. The two boats he stepped on were actually the same person.

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

Facing the angry man, he was inexplicably dumb eating yellow lotus, and felt unspeakable grievance.

This broken game!

After Qin Hengyi finished speaking, the eye sockets instantly turned red, and the kitten-like dark eyes burst with tears at any time, and the white teeth were biting the crimson lower lip. In the eyes of the man, it looks very pitiful and aggrieved.

Qin Hengyi:"…………"

He calmed down and asked in a deep voice: “What’s the matter?”

Zhu Qingan: “…………”