Chapter 42

Zhu Qingan’s New Year’s Eve dinner did have an impact on Qin Hengyi and changed the game’s task process.

He thought that after finishing the New Year’s Eve dinner, Qin Hengyi’s heart knot would be solved and the task would be completed.

But-Zhu Qingan stared at the pop-up frame of the game and fell silent.

[Congratulations! Players complete the ‘New Year’s Eve Dinner’! The current mission 01 completion rate is 70%! 30% more! Players, please keep working hard! 】

[Content of Task 01: On New Year’s Eve, he wanted to taste the unique warmth of humans. But waiting for him, only pain and coldness. 】

[Task reminder: This task is related to the knot in your lover’s memory, please complete it. 】

The task has not been completed, and the progress is still 30% short.

——Zhu Qingan’s direction is right, but Qin Hengyi’s heart knot has not been completely untied because of the New Year’s Eve dinner.

Zhu Qingan frowned.

What is missing?

He couldn’t figure it out, but he had to enter the game and observe Qin Hengyi to guess it.

This should be Qin Hengyi… it’s the first time to spend the New Year with so many people. How will he feel?

Zhu Qingan thought, couldn’t help feeling a little excited for the other party.

Before the other players finished the live broadcast, he nestled in the rest room, secretly preparing for the new year.
——After his parents disappeared, he never eaten New Year’s Eve dinner, celebrate the New Year…

No one has been with him.

But this year is different. He has Qin Hengyi and many fans.

Zhu Qingan searches for fireworks on Xingwang shopping website. He plans to watch the fireworks with Qin Heng. In a winter scene where the sky and the earth are all white, it must be spectacular to emit colorful sparks.

The web page loads slowly, there are no products, only a short paragraph of text.
There were no results for the product “Fireworks” you searched for.

The fireworks… seems to disappear into the long river of time along with the New Year’s holidays.

Zhu Qingan frowned.

If not… he can only do it himself.

Zhu Qingan sighed lightly.

The variety show is about to end, and the players in the live broadcast room are coming out one after another. They are all surprised at why Zhu Qingan ends so quickly, and they are also curious about what kind of dishes this fledgling star will prepare.

Be sure to watch his broadcast the first time you go back. As for the expectation… the dishes that are made can be eaten.

When Zhu Qingan saw that the variety show was over, he packed up and prepared to go home.

The ranking results of each contestant in the variety show will not be released immediately. The staff have to calculate and review… a few days before there is a result. During this period, Zhu Qingan can prepare for his and Qin Hengyi New Year with peace of mind.

Zhu Qingan returned to the base.
His base is in the suburbs, there should be no people, it is deserted, and every night is dark, all around him. But this year, several new residents have moved in, and their little lights are as bright as stars in the suburbs.