Chapter 60

In the later stage of the scene that the game has been produced, it is the scene where the young Li Ghost summons the ghost fire for the first time as the protagonist.

At that time, the whole city was out of power, and every corner of the city was out of reach.

The protagonist happens to be staying in the suburbs. Because of certain childhood experiences, he is afraid of the dark, so he becomes at a loss for a while, and his eyes are red with panic. Finally fell asleep in a corner.
The young Li ghost quietly followed behind him and summoned a large number of obedient ghosts.

In a short two-minute video.

When the protagonist opens his eyes.

——The faint blue blue light formed by a large swarm of wild fires, like a large sea of ​​dazzling stars, floods over the sky and surrounds the protagonist like a sky. Reach out to touch the warm ghost fire like stars.
In the dark world, only he can still have brilliant light, which will never disappear.

It will not let its people stay in the dark.

After watching the video, Zhu Qingan felt a little shocked.

The young Li Gui created a happiness that ordinary people cannot have for the protagonist.

This game also brings an extraordinary experience to the audience.

As if you were in it, as if you were the protagonist.

awesome.

It’s just so powerful just after a small late stage made in one night. It’s hard to imagine how shocking it would be if the entire post-production of the show were completed.

Zhu Qingan lay on the bed and watched the video several times.

The protagonist he played was also added to the later stage.

In his lustrous and dark eyes, the sea full of stars was reflected.

The little ghost boy who stood silently behind him, his blood robe was floating, and the corners of his lips were raised. It is in the shadow of the protagonist, and its figure is hidden by darkness. The whole person looks lonely and powerful.

The meaning of this composition is obvious.

I will bear the darkness for you for the rest of my life.

You are my light.

May you be in the light for the rest of your life, joy and carefree.

Zhu Qingan downloaded this video and sent it to the director.

[Zhu Qingan V: The team is ready for the later stage of a small scene, please check it~~~[Click to download the file]]

The other party did not reply, maybe he was asleep.

Zhu Qingan glanced at the time, it was not too late. He turned off the light brain, got up and made a cup of strawberry milk for himself. The pink hue made him a lot happy.

He doesn’t want to drink white milk recently.

After a brief wash, he nestled in the soft quilt and fell asleep.

The next day.

All shooting plans are almost over.
Zhu Qingan is also preparing to return to the base.

Today the crew unexpectedly prepared breakfast for the artists instead of dry nutrition.

The staff of the spoon rice was inexplicably enthusiastic about Zhu Qingan and spooned him a large bowl of porridge and scrambled eggs.