Chapter 30

I haven’t contacted the teacher for a long time.

But Zhu Qingan did not expect that the other party would still receive his files so quickly.

His heart warmed, and he looked at the light brain screen seriously, a little nervously waiting for the other party’s reply.

How would the teacher comment on the song he sang without his guidance for the first time? Does he like this kind of song?
His head is in a mess, and his cheeks are slightly red.

He waited patiently for half an hour, but unexpectedly, the other party did not reply to himself.

Zhu Qingan frowned.

Maybe it’s… busy?

He did not send another message to urge the other party, but quit the address book and waited for the other party’s reply obediently.

Zhu Qingan was lying on the bed, and when he was bored, he couldn’t help but open Weibo.

The song he sang with the little mermaid has caused a lot of waves on the Internet, and the rainbow farts of netizens are about to be released.

【sounds amazing! I invite the two who sing! Get married now! ! I want to listen to your chorus every day! 】

【marry! ! The person who sings with An An, a proper male voice, must be a male god in real life! ! 】

[I really want to know who is QAQ who is singing with An An]

The little mermaid’s singing is very in line with the taste of the public and very mysterious, plus Zhu Qingan did not say any information about him.

Let everyone become more and more curious about who “that person” is.
Some people even tuned out the little mermaid’s singing individually and compared them one by one with the voices of male artists in the singing world. None of the timbres matched—or that, no artist could sing as nicely as him.

The person who sings with Zhu Qingan is not someone in the circle.

The scope is very wide
.
Many netizens are voting on the Internet, speculating on the identity of the person who accompanies the singing.

That person’s singing is so good, killing all entertainers every minute, really makes people curious about the owner of the singing. Why not enter the singing circle? What is your occupation?

Zhu Qingan: “…………”

He doesn’t know what Qin Hengyi’s occupation is.

Zhu Qingan looked at the wild guesses of netizens, and couldn’t help feeling a bit funny.

Someone jokingly ridicules the owner of the voice, it may be a “mermaid.”

After all, the sound is easy to hear, unlike ordinary people, and the background sound is also the sound of mysterious waves.

Besides…

There was a legend that only the mermaid’s closest and beloved lovers can sing the same song with the mermaid.

This setting is so exciting!

At first glance, I knew it was a joke on Weibo, but Zhu Qingan frowned.

If the legend is true… Does the little mermaid treat him as a lover?

If Qin Hengyi knew about him singing with other fishes, Qin Hengyi would have misunderstood that he was going to be lovers of other fishes.

Then Zhu Qingan will roll over gloriously.
Zhu Qingan: “…………”

No, this legend must be false!