↳˗ˏˋ two ˊˎ˗↴

———— GENETICS KIND OF DID THAT

[y/n] was self-aware of the fact that she had a relatively nice figure. she wasn't one to boast about it though, because it was something people made her insecure about when she was younger. as she got older, though, she realized that there wasn't any reason for her to be ashamed of her body. it took a lot, but she learned self love and it changed her entire world view. however, she would never gas herself up.

she started working out more when she started her athletic training program in college, seeing as it was kind of necessary. it only enhanced everything she already had, and then some. genetics and years of working out did wonders for her, and it showed.

"bokuto, you can't just say things like that out loud," sakusa flatly stated, very desperately wanting to smack him upside the head but refraining because, well, germs.

"am i fucking wrong? dude, look at them," bokuto whined.

"she's built like a damn imvu character," hinata muttered.

"if i don't see it, it's not true," kageyama stared at his twirling thumbs in his lap.

"y'all see this shit too, right?" aran turned around, barely nodding his head towards the girl standing down below.

"and she gets to work with iwaizumi. fucking fantastic. she's gone, fellas. might as well waive the white flag now," yaku aggressively flung his hand out, it landing back in his lap.

"it's very disrespectful to speak about women this way, please refrain from making her uncomfortable if you speak to her," ushijima shook his head, but his mind wandered a bit too.

"oh shit, do you think iwa's met her yet?" hinata asked.

"met who?"

"oh great, the man of the hour," yaku sarcastically cheered.

"so, is no one going to tell me, or?" iwaizumi raised a brow. bokuto just jutted a thumb at the girl below, who was talking to mihara and hibarida, the men's team coach. "who is that?" iwaizumi squeaked, clearing his throat as he looked back at the boys. it was kind of hard to look away, though.

"oh, no one told ya?" atsumu teased.

"what?"

"she's the new social media manager and assistant athletic trainer," kageyama huffed. iwaizumi's knees almost gave out.

"you don't say."

"don't get your hopes up too high, buddy. she's mostly administrative. that means she's going to work with kuroo," komori lazily shooed.

"fucking kuroo. that bastard is too smooth for his own good," bokuto pouted, arms crossed over his chest. the boys continued picking fun and arguing with each other, and aran raised a brow.

"guys."

no response.

"hey, guys."

still no response.

"guys," he exasperated, and they all turned to him.

"what?" they yelled, aran nodding his head over to the girl that was now standing there, a bit shocked at how loud they were.

"uh, hi," [y/n] chuckled. they all quickly composed themselves and gave her a smile.

"hi, [y/n]! welcome to the team. i'm shoyo hinata," hinata held his hand out, [y/n] shaking it.

"thank you! and, i actually know all of you, so no need for the introductions," she told them.

"oh, you do?" bokuto asked.

"uh, yeah. part of my pre-assignment before coming here was to learn about everyone on paper. so, statistically, you're all great!"

"wish i could say the same for reality," iwaizumi snorted, yaku resisting the urge to punch him.

"you're iwaizumi, right? i look forward to working with you! i've actually got some things i'm supposed to go over with you, if you're free in a bit?" she asked, holding her hands behind her back as she tilted her head slightly and swayed a bit. the motion damn near made everyone pass out.

"uh, yeah, no problem. you're free to stop by my office whenever," iwaizumi managed to spit out, his knees shaking a bit.

"perfect, thank you so much! i should probably get back to my office, i've got some stuff i have to do. oh! would any of you know if tetsuro kuroo is in today? i'm supposed to meet with him about some promotional stuff."

"his office is on the third floor. name is on the nameplate; can't miss it," yaku said.

"you guys are so sweet," [y/n] smiled, gently placing a hand on iwaizumi's forearm and giving it a little squeeze, "i'll see you around!" she spun on her heel and walked down the steps and headed out, a little smile on her face when she turned the corner.

this wouldn't be too bad.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

happy holidays! 🖤