↳˗ˏˋ twenty seven ˊˎ˗↴

warning !
sexual content !

———— FINISHING WHAT SHE STARTED

she brought herself on top of him, straddling his lap as slivers of moonlight peeled through the curtains, showering her in a delectable glow. she ran her hands along his bare torso, his body warm as her fingers danced along the ridges of his muscles. she trailed her eyes back up to his, seeing he was watching her every move with an intensity she could feel.

her hands then moved to the hem of the shirt, slowly pulling it off her as the fabric snaked up her body, revealing her physique to him. his hands moved to her waist, this reckless feeling arising in his chest, wanting nothing more than the glorious touch that he knew she would supply him with.

she was absolutely beautiful.

his hands lowered to the pants she was wearing, about to slip them off when she had removed herself from his lap and stood up beside the bed, back turned to him. she slid the pants off with ease and looked over her shoulder to see him admiring her.

she was art. hand crafted by the gods and goddesses, she was chiseled out of the finest of marble. her skin soft, her eyes sharp, her lips full. kuroo finally understood what made her so alluring; she was like a drug. a drug that was handed to him on a golden platter.

he sat up, grabbing her hand and pulling her close to him. she stood between his legs, his lips planting butterfly kisses over her exposed skin as he ran his hands over her body. he felt her fingers trace his jaw, ghosting down his neck as she moved to his torso, and soon, his lap. she knelt down, tugging at his pants with light amusement.

her hands touched his skin first, that thrilling rush of her cold hands against him sending shivers through his body. she spit against her palm, bringing it back to his shaft as she slowly began to pump him, building up the tension in his body. he did his best to contain his moans, but it was no use. her hands were mightily skilled and the way she ran her hands over him proved to be his weakness.

quiet moans echoed around the room as she continued to work him up with her hand, his fists gripping the sheets behind him as his toes curled, that swirling feeling in his stomach arising. she felt the blood rush through him in her hand, his body growing warmer as she knew he was close to his release. she continued to pleasure him with her hand, occasionally moving from the shaft to the base, light squeezes making him wince as he threw his head back.

soon, that overwhelming feeling had completely taken over and he came, the substance dripping down. she brought her lips to him, licking it clean as his body nearly gave out at the warmth of her mouth.

she moved her hands to either side of him and pushed herself up, her lips crashing into his as he gripped her waist, pulling her back onto the bed. their lips moved in sync as he felt up her body, taking in every curve and mark on her. he pulled away and brought two fingers to her mouth, swirling them around her tongue so he would get them as slick as possible. once satisfied, kuroo slid his now fairly wet fingers out of her mouth then trailed his hand down to her entrance, stealthily slipping one of his fingers in.

[y/n] let out a moan as she wriggled against the bed, catching her breath. he soon slid in a second finger, pumping in and out slowly as his thumb rubbed circles around her clit. her moans bounced off the walls, filling his ears with satisfaction. to see her under him like this was enthralling.

her stomach tightened, that feeling coming up as he continued to pleasure her. his lips continued to move against her skin, from her jaw down to her chest. she arched her back slightly, her leg sliding against the sheets as he removed his fingers.

he opened the drawer beside him and pulled out the condom, ripping it open and sliding it on as he looked at her. "ready?" he whispered. she nodded, spreading her legs as he aligned himself to her entrance, sliding himself in. she winced, taking a breath as she adjusted to the size. "are you okay?"

"yeah, i'm alright. you're good to move," her voice barely above a whisper.

he slowly began thrusting, kissing her forehead as he took her hand into his, their fingers interlacing while she adjusted. once they were both comfortable, he began to move faster, the quiet creaking of the bed mixing with their lustful moans. "god, fuck, you're so beautiful," he grunted, feeling himself swell at the friction against her tight walls. her legs wrapped around his waist, trying to pull him in closer if that was even possible. his head rested by the nape of her neck, planting kisses alongside her jaw and ear as he continued.

the feeling of her legs wrapping around him sent his mind into overdrive, soon picking up even more pace as he started slamming into her. she brought a hand to his back, her nails digging into his shoulder blades as he continued hitting her g-spot with steady pace. "i'm almost there," he groaned, feeling himself beginning to slow at the sudden realization.

"me too," she replied, the tightening feeling growing stronger as she neared her release. he had thrusted aggressively into her about three more times, the last one forcing her back to arch. he quickly brought his lips to hers, soaking in her moans as they both released.

he stretched out before falling beside her on the bed, the two of them out of breath as they stared at the ceiling. "you alright?" he asked, pushing himself up on his elbow to look at her. he wiped sweat of her brow, taking in her glow as she continued to stare at the ceiling.

"i'm fine. you alright?" she asked, eyes glancing over at him. he nodded, a little smile on his face as he planted a kiss against her temple. they both got up and cleaned up, putting their clothes back on. "i can sleep on the couch-"

"just get in here," he shook his head, chuckling a bit. she gave him a lazy smile as she crawled back into the bed. "hey," he said, turning to face her. she turned to face him, seeing his pinkie held out to her. "to the grave?" she giggled at his gesture before holding her pinkie out, hand shaking slightly as she interlocked with his, and with that, they turned their backs to each other and went to sleep, the memory locked inside forever.

"to the grave."

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

i- 10k reads wtf y'all are insane

i love you all so much???

i put this as far down as possible to not completely ruin the mood LMAOOOO

okay ily guys

have a good morning / night !