↳˗ˏˋ twenty eight ˊˎ˗↴

———— THEY SENT AN SOS

she never ran faster in her life. she practically fought the front desk concierge to let her into the building before they saw she was on the list and let her up. she frantically pressed the elevator button and slammed her finger against the floor number, not even waiting for the doors to fully open before bolting down the hall, tracking down the room number. she found it and pounded her fist against the door, nearly falling into the room. "i got the text, what's wrong?" she barely caught her breath, resting her hands against her knees.

"uh, surprise?" suna awkwardly chuckled.

[y/n] looked up to see all the boys crowded around the apartment, snacks and drinks scattered about, as well as unpacked luggages. "so, there's no emergency."

"well-" yaku started, but she cut them all off by throwing the nearest thing at the first person she could aim at. one slipper hit atsumu's face, the other hit hoshiumi's chest.

"no, we're sorry, please don't hurt us!" hinata quickly said, running over to engulf her in a hug to restrain her arms.

"you're squeezing too tight," [y/n] gasped, feeling the loss of circulation in her arms. once hinata let her go, she took her shoes off and came in, dropping her bag on the side table. "don't tell me you called me over here to help you pack."

"maybe?" atsumu shrugged. she shook her head, falling back onto the couch.

"i have so much stuff to finish before we leave tomorrow, why couldn't you bother kuroo or iwa?" she groaned.

"because you're our favorite person!" bokuto gave her a thumbs up. she replied with a flat look, to which he let out a sigh. "fine, you're much more organized than us, so we needed the help."

"there it is," she muttered, resting her elbows against her knees as she glanced at their luggages. "i'm surprised you're here, sakusa. i feel like you're the most organized of all of us."

"oh, i'm already done packing. i just happen to live here," he shrugged, sitting in his own little bubble.

"that makes more sense," she nodded. "what am i even supposed to be doing? i feel like you guys are over complicating this. just pack up training clothes and pajamas. your uniforms are getting delivered to the housing, as well as some extra stuff so that's all you really need."

"i literally told them that," sakusa deadpanned.

"yeah, but it makes more sense when [y/n] says it," hoshiumi argued.

"if that's all, i'll be leaving," [y/n] started to stand, but bokuto and atsumu dragged her back down.

"okay, maybe we have another reason for calling you over here," hinata sheepishly said.

"we got you a present," kageyama finally said, the rest of them yelling at him for ruining the surprise. "hey, you guys were taking too long, and she's got things to do. wrap this shit up."