↳˗ˏˋ thirteen ˊˎ˗↴

———— THE BOYS WERE DRUNK AGAIN

[y/n] had joined them at dinner a little on the late side since she had some personal things to do. it seemed they had gotten started on the fun without her, because by the time she showed up, they seemed to be about five bottles of soju in.

"hey, [y/n]!" hinata cheered, the others following in suit. she laughed as she sat down in the empty seat between iwaizumi and suna, barely getting a second to register everything going on before suna handed her a shot glass.

"can i eat something first?" she chuckled, taking the glass and setting it down.

"oh, sure! we've got some, uh... fuck. yaku! what the fuck did we order again?" bokuto asked, words slurring as he let out a little burp.

"i don't know, ask atsumu. he kind of just started saying shit," yaku shrugged, eyes half-lidded as he leaned against aran.

"shit, i don't know. i just started pointing at stuff," atsumu giggled. [y/n] shook her head, stifling her laughs at the boys drunken states. they definitely needed more food in their system.

she took the liberty of ordering more food for everyone, as well as a round of waters so they'd all sober up a bit. it seemed like it was not appreciated, but she knew they'd come to their senses eventually. she began eating, just listening here and there to the conversations. there wasn't much she could contribute, since they were talking about practice and all that stuff.

"don't the uniforms come soon?" hinata asked, to which everyone stopped talking for a moment. [y/n] continued eating, abruptly stopping when they all began practically screaming at once, trying to talk over each other about the uniforms.

"i hope they look good," suna sighed.

"speak for yourself. i look good in anything," bokuto grinned.

"i saw what the trainer uniforms were supposed to be, but they changed it, so i have no idea what they look like now," iwaizumi added.

"[y/n]! are you getting an official uniform?" hinata asked, snapping [y/n] out of her thoughts (read: staring at the yakisoba, wondering if it would be worth having another serving).

"uh, i'm not sure, if i'm being honest. i don't even know if i'll be there that much," she admitted.

"of course you'll be there! you kind of have to, don't you? i think you'd have to live tweet about the games and whatnot," kuroo pointed out.

"i mean, i guess? mihara hasn't said anything, so i'm not holding out on much."

"i'm sure you'll be there. after all, you'll probably have to help iwaizumi," kageyama added.

"oh, that's right! you'll probably get at least a trainer uniform, then," iwaizumi nodded.

"we'll see," [y/n] shrugged. she glanced at the time and looked at them. "alright boys, as fun as this has been, i should probably head home. sadly my day off is never truly a day off."