↳˗ˏˋ thirty seven ˊˎ˗↴

———— SWEEP

———— SWEEP.

[y/n] understood enough volleyball to get by. however, when oikawa and kuroo kept telling her about what was going on, she just let it happen because it was easier to listen to them and tweet simultaneously versus trying to watch the game and tweet. her phone was buzzing every millisecond with interactions and replies to tweets, and she was trying her best to not lose her mind.

"damn, that first set almost got close," kuroo whistled, the three of them looking at the scoreboard. 25-21.

"well, at least there's only two more sets," [y/n] said.

"hopefully only two more," oikawa muttered.

"how many did you play earlier?" [y/n] asked.

"four."

"geez, i would've been exhausted," kuroo shook his head.

"at least the games aren't back to back like in high school semifinals," oikawa pointed out.

"i would hate that. thank god i didn't play volley in high school," [y/n] snorted.

"i thought you did play in high school?" kuroo furrowed his brows.

"nah, i managed. but, i did play soccer for like a year and a half."

"oh, what happened there?"

"someone did a slide tackle and i fell in a really weird way that tore my acl and broke nearly my entire leg."

"holy shit," oikawa gasped.

"yeah, if that happened to me in high school, i probably would've thought it was the end of the world. i hate not being active," kuroo said.

"it was definitely not pleasant," [y/n] chuckled.

"but hey, it makes a hell of a story," oikawa offered.

"second set is starting," kuroo pointed at the court.

the second set went by fairly quickly, only lasting a mere twenty seven minutes. another fairly easy win for their team, and the third set basically flew by.

they took the first game.

everyone cheered as the boys ran into a group hug on the court, tears flowing as they congratulated each other. kuroo and [y/n] high-fived, oikawa clapping for them with an impressed expression on his face. the three of them headed down, [y/n] barely getting second to congratulate iwa before hinata, atsumu, and bokuto came at her full speed, nearly knocking her on the ground as they embraced her.

"don't break her, jesus christ," kuroo scolded, laughing as he shook his head.

"[y/n]! did you see that? did you see my totally awesome cross spike?" hinata was going a million miles a minute.

"yes, i saw. i took a video of it," she laughed, showing him the video. "it's going viral on twitter."

"did you see that, kageyama? i'm twitter famous!" hinata squealed.