↳˗ˏˋ nineteen ˊˎ˗↴

warning !
contains sexual content !

warning !contains sexual content !

———— I'M ELEVEN MINUTES AWAY.

[y/n] didn't even hesitate after that. she pushed him on the table, methodically undoing his belt and the button of his pants. she slowly unzipped the zipper, smirking when she heard iwaizumi's unsteady breaths. his hands were stiff, unsure of what to do since everything was happening so quickly. he was shell shocked, to be completely honest.

"you can touch me," she simpered, fingers dancing around the hem of his underwear. "or maybe..." she trailed, removing the belt from the loops all together. she brought it behind his back, moving his arms together and restraining them with the belt. she moved to his tie, removing it and bringing it to his mouth, giving him a quick kiss before gagging him.

iwaizumi had no idea what was happening right now. there was no way this was the same [y/n] he met on the first day of work. and yet, everything about this was so riveting. this secret side of her made his insides churn, wanting to feel her hands all over his body once again. he didn't even care that he was restrained: if he didn't want it, she would've respected that.

she heard his phone vibrate in his pocket and pulled it out, seeing a text from their group chat.

hinata
hey iwa you good??
is [y/n] okay????

"aw, they're all so worried. how sweet," she sighed, sending a quick reply.

iwaizumi
yeah all good
she said she needed some air
we'll be back soon

her hands moved back to the hem of his underwear, looking him in the eye. "if you get uncomfortable, i want you to let me know, okay?" she said. she watched as he nodded, his eyes soon filling with lust and impatience. "good."

her hands were cold as they slid his underwear and pants down to his ankles, the sound of his wallet and keys falling out and hitting the floor. she giggled softly, hands tracing little circles around his abdomen and waist. she noticed with every movement, he got harder, and that's exactly what she wanted.

"you probably wish you could kiss me right now, hm? you probably want to run your hands all over me, feeling over all my bare skin. i bet you even want to rub my clit with your thumb, hm? you want to feel me; all of me. don't you?" she seductively whispered, hand grabbing his jaw and forcing him to look at her. "don't look away yet, darling. it's only begun."

she grabbed iwaizumi's phone once again. "siri? set a timer for thirteen minutes." the timer began, and she got to work.

she was far more skilled than she let on to be. she left iwaizumi leaning there against the table and she went and sat in the lounge chair across from him, slowly inching her dress up her thighs. she stopped when she got to her underwear, focusing on the way iwaizumi's body began to shake.