↳˗ˏˋ fifty five ˊˎ˗↴

warning !
sexual content !

———— SOMETHING IN THE WATER

hinata leaned over, bringing a hand to her cheek as he brought his lips to hers. her skin was warm and her lips were soft, almost cloud-like. it was like she was an angel.

their lips moved in sync as the kiss deepened, the hand that was on her cheek moved to her side, pulling her on top of him. her hands rested at his shoulders, balancing herself so she wouldn't fall over. the rough touch of his calloused fingers grazed the bare skin that became exposed when her shirt lifted slightly, the feeling sending shivers up her spine.

he broke away first, attempting to catch his breath as he reached his arms out, pulling the curtains of the cabana shut. the four sides now covered, with only the moonlight shining through the slotted top, dancing delicately against their skin. "you can tell me to stop," he mumbled against her skin, feeling her heart rate picking up.

"i don't want you to," she leaned and whispered in his ear, biting at his ear lobe gently before kissing down his jaw.

he grabbed her jaw and brought her lips back to his, biting at her bottom lip. her lips parted just a bit, but he took the opportunity and shoved his tongue in her mouth, wanting to taste every last bit of her. his hands roamed her body, gripping her ass as she straddled his lap.

one of her hands rested at the nape of his neck while the other ran through his hair, taking in the softness of it. she thought it was a running joke that the orange-haired boy smelled like tangerines, but he did. the scent was intoxicating, filling her senses to the brim. the hand at his neck moved down, fingers trailing down his chest to his abdomen.

he moved from her lips to her jaw and neck, hand on the small of her back to hold her as he leaned forward and grabbed his bag, free hand feeling around for the inner pocket's zipper. he found it and unzipped it, pulling out the condom and shoving his bag away. he held it up to her and watched as she grabbed the corner with her teeth, ripping it open with a smirk.

she sat up on her knees, playfully tugging at the waistband of his shorts, feeling his skin heat up at her touch. she watched the vein on his neck pop at the frustration, finally deciding to stop messing with him and pulled his shorts down. she grabbed the condom and slowly slid it on, feeling his body tense at the touch of her cold fingers.

he watched as she hiked up her skirt, eyeing the panties she had on. he brought his hands to her waist and pulled them down, the fabric rolling up against her thick thighs as they made their way to her knees. she moved and slipped them off, straddling him once again as she positioned herself. she slowly slid down, biting her tongue as she adjusted. she heard him wince, stopping for a moment, but he brought his hands back to her hips and pulled her down, a gasp escaping her lips at the sudden movement.

she started slow, wanting to get a feel for the movement before she picked up the pace. she pushed him back so he was lying down, one hand gripping the wicker chair backing behind him as the other rested against his chest. she rode slowly, picking up speed once she was comfortable.

his hands moved back to her legs, squeezing at her thighs and ass as she pleasured him. the hand that was resting on his chest moved to her clit, rubbing slowly in circles along with the rhythm of her movements. every so often, she would tighten around him, making his eyes water as his head leaned back. he brought one arm to his mouth, biting at his wrist to keep from moaning so loud so no one would be suspicious. soon, he was unable to take it anymore, grabbing at her waist and forcing her to turn around, hand pushing her back down as he raised himself up on his knees.

he held her hips tight, thrusting in and out as she was pressed down against the cabana bed. her moans were muffled by the bed, one hand pushing the arch of her back as far down as possible, fighting every time she tried to bring herself back up. he felt that tightening sensation in his abdomen, trying to hold out for as long as possible. his thrusts began to slow, signaling his release. he let out a gasp, slowing down to stop, but she hadn't come yet, and she was determined to do so.

she turned around and put him back on his back, pulling herself off of him. she leaned down and gave him a kiss, a devilish grin on her face. "just because your hips are tired doesn't mean your mouth is," she muttered against his lips, bringing herself towards him. he only grinned and grabbed at her hips, welcoming her pussy to his lips as she sat on his face.

he licked up her slit, tongue pressing against her clit and lips wrapping around it to suck on it. her thighs squeezed his head gently, the feeling driving him insane as he continued to lick and suck at her clit. he stuck his tongue inside, hearing her gasp at the unfamiliar warm feeling. his hands kept hold of her waist as he continued to lick in swirls and letters, anything he could come up with to pleasure her. he felt her twitch against his mouth, a grin as he moved to suck her clit once more. he felt her legs tense on either side of him, knowing she was close when it turned into shaking. her hand grabbed at the backing once more, breathing labored as the tightening feeling in her abdomen soon dissipated. she let out a long breath, feeling him lap up her release before moving herself off of him.

they both sat and caught their breaths, [y/n] looking over at him. she let out a quiet laugh as she brought her thumb to the side of his mouth, wiping away at the remaining cum. he grabbed her wrist and brought her finger to his mouth, licking it up before grabbing her jaw and pulling her in for another kiss. the short, sweet butterfly kisses as they tried to pull away finally ended when she pulled away completely, ruffling his hair.

"you're trouble," she muttered, straightening out her shirt.

"so i've been told," he chuckled.

they cleaned up and pulled themselves back together, laying on the bed once more. her breathing slowed, hinata noticing she had fallen asleep. he smiled softly before grabbing their bags and slinging them on his back, picking her up carefully and carrying her back to the apartments. he knocked on the door of her place, asami opening the door and letting him in, confusion on her face.

"is she okay?" asami asked, worry evident in her tone.

"she's just exhausted. we all went out but she was tired so i came back early with her. she fell asleep on the bus ride," hinata told her. a lie, sure. but, a believable one.

"her room is right here, i think eiko is already asleep," asami opened the door quietly for him, watching as he set her down on the bed. "thanks, hinata."

"yeah, no problem. and don't stay up too late, 'sami. it's not good for the baby," he told her. "good night," he whispered to [y/n], pulling the blanket over her.

he headed out and went up to his place, going and falling on the bed the moment he got in. he let out a breath, staring blankly at the ceiling as his thoughts ran rampant. everything felt jumbled, coming all too fast and moving all too slow at the same time. he never felt so confused in his life. he let out a huff, turning on his side to stare at the wall once more.

"can you tell me if this is real or if it's all just in my mind?" he whispered to himself, eyes fluttering shut.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

thanks for 300k. i'll go do cartwheels in the corner now.