↳˗ˏˋ thirty four ˊˎ˗↴

———— FULL SPEED AHEAD

[y/n] was up relatively early the following morning, lazily getting herself ready for the day. it was going to be a long one. she was to start over with the women's soccer team and move over to women's softball afterwards. once that was done, she would have a break and go to the first round of men's soccer. seemingly easy schedule, but each event was a long ass way from the other, so she would have to sprint to find a ride to get to the events relatively on time.

eiko had left before her, so she headed out to breakfast with asami, who was still a bit shell shocked from yesterday. "hey, you going to be okay today?" [y/n] gently nudged her arm.

"don't really have a choice, do i?" asami nervously chuckled, rubbing her arm.

"you gonna tell him?"

"maybe not now. i don't want to throw him off his game, especially this early on."

"i guess you have a point. they don't play for a few days," [y/n] looked at the schedule on her phone. "oh shit, we play venezuela first," she muttered.

"what if he realizes this is a horrible idea and decides to leave?"

"i mean, have you decided on whether you even want to keep the baby or not?"

asami blinked. "wait, that's an option?"

"if you don't feel comfortable with the idea of having a child, then yes. now, that's not to say i think you'd be a horrible mother, because you wouldn't. but, if you don't feel ready for something like that, then it's an option," [y/n] told her.

"would people judge me?" asami whispered, lip quivering at the thought.

"no one would even dare to do so. your body, your choice. fuck the patriarchy."

asami took a breath and nodded, "okay, i'll think about it, and then i'll talk to hyakuzawa."

"good. now, let's go eat. i'm fucking starved and we have a long day," she grinned, swinging an arm around her as they walked into the food hall.

much to their relief, there were a limited number of athletes competing today, which meant the food hall was at a respectable capacity. the others were either asleep or getting some training in, so they wouldn't be in until later. [y/n] and asami got their food and scarfed it down fairly quickly once they heard a bus to one of their events would be leaving within the next twenty minutes. they ran to secure seats, bubbling in excitement as they arrived at their first destination of the day.

eiko was already there setting up, munching on muffins as she got all the training supplies together on their side of the field. [y/n] basically had free reign until saturday, which was the boys' first game. "happy wednesday, bitches," eiko grinned, seeing them approaching the table.

"happy first day. hopefully we don't die," [y/n] passed eiko an energy drink.

"you should've eaten breakfast with us," asami scolded, seeing eiko's assortment of protein bars.