↳˗ˏˋ forty nine ˊˎ˗↴

warning !
sexual content !

warning !sexual content !

———— DUMB BUNNY.

a lustful, deadly aura filled the air in the med room. iwaizumi locked the door, a smirk on his face as he watched the way [y/n] practically shrank in size. "what a turn of events," he hummed.

"seems it's now the sly fox versus the dumb bunny. how exciting," suna trailed a finger up her collarbone.

[y/n]'s brow raised, a fire igniting under her. "oh, boys. it seems you've picked a fight with the wrong bitch."

she pulled them both by their pant legs over to her, a smirk on her face as she undressed them both. she took both shafts in either hand, pumping them slowly to prepare them. she felt a sense of power in this very moment; she was in charge, so things were going to go her way.

she brought her mouth to iwaizumi's v-line, placing gentle kisses on his skin before bringing her mouth to him. she kissed the tip before taking his length in her mouth, swirling her tongue to get him wet as she began to bob her head. her other hand continued to rub suna, making sure she felt up every part of him. she felt precum leak from the tip and rubbed her thumb over his sensitive skin, spreading the precum as she continued to pump him.

her eyes filled with tears as iwaizumi continued to hit the back of her throat. she licked up the base of his shaft, taking in every bit of him. she soon pulled away, replacing her hand on him as she moved her mouth to suna, taking in his length. she sucked her cheeks in to rub against his shaft, feeling him twitch slightly at the sudden movement. his sensitive tip hit the back of her throat at a steady pace, his stomach twisting at the feeling.

her hand continued to pump iwa, feeling him swell in her hands. she could feel the blood rushing through his veins as she did, a sense of satisfaction in her own veins at the thought of having both of them under her control. she felt iwaizumi twitch, signaling that he would be releasing soon. she removed her mouth from suna, bringing her hand up to take over as she kissed iwa's tip, bringing her mouth around him once more. she began to bob her head much more aggressively, swirling her tongue at an impressive rate. he eventually couldn't handle it anymore and released in her mouth, leaning against the wall as she lapped up the remainder and swallowed.

she returned to suna, who seemed to still be holding out. she reached up to grip his throat, squeezing gently as she brought her mouth back to him, her mouth closing tightly around him as she swirled her tongue around him. she brought the hand that was gripping his neck to his sack, fondling them. she felt him twitch and release in her mouth. she swallowed as well, looking at both of the boys. "i've treated both of you so well. now it's time for you to please me," she grinned.

she grabbed suna and had him lay down on the med table. she grabbed a condom and ripped it open, sliding it on him as she got up, straddling him. she tossed iwaizumi another condom, instructing him to get behind her. she lowered herself onto suna, and, once she was comfortable, iwaizumi got her in a position to where she could bend over just enough for him to give him access to her ass.